Celtic FC vs Dundee FC

That is absolutely horrific from Christie Elliott. I'd be raging if someone on my team at 5s defended like that.

Embarrassing. Today won't define our season, but it definitely exposes our weaknesses and he's one IMO.

'Dundee going back to a 4-4-2 as Dundee's midfield consists of Robertson, Adam and errrr... McGowan.' - Quality Hartson commentary. McGowan is on the wing and you've just forgotten Byrne.

Dunno if it's because we're so shite today but I'm utterly rattled by Hartson's thickness.

1 minute ago, Mr. Alli said:

This is the final time I'm going to say it - Ashcroft is a fucking huddy. 

Player of the year last season and man of the match in a lot of people's eyes last week. He seems to be made out of teflon as his constant mistakes get ignored.

Arrested Development No GIF

Just now, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I think what's infuriating is that we know we are defensively suspect yet our manager keeps setting up defensively when we play better teams instead of looking at the other team's weaknesses.

I think our issue today is that we haven't set up defensively. We've tried to play our normal game and our defence is just too shite to do that against the likes of Celtic.

1 minute ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

I think what's infuriating is that we know we are defensively suspect yet our manager keeps setting up defensively when we play better teams instead of looking at the other team's weaknesses.

Yeah. We should have thrown two up front from the off. 

Edited by Girth

The fact that we, a team with the 3rd worst defence in the Championship last season, have only signed one defender this window is about as embarrassingly stupid as it gets.

How much compensation were you willing to give us, MK Dons?