The Rock v The Diamonds 7/8/21

1 minute ago, FifeSons said:

I've bought it for £12 just to make sure I can watch it. Not sure if it just wasn't covered for some reason.

There must have been a mixup somewhere because I just logged in with the email address I gave when I bought my season ticket and can watch it.

1 minute ago, GordyBrow said:

There must have been a mixup somewhere because I just logged in with the email address I gave when I bought my season ticket and can watch it.

Hmm, strange. Maybe I can get it refunded after. Ah well, least I can watch it now.

That's very annoying. Must be a technical issue.

It is very annoying to part with £250 and be assured my e mail address was now linked to the streaming.

It may be a website problem that is out of the club’s control but I though someone would be able to pick up the phone at the ground on match day.

21 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

It is very annoying to part with £250 and be assured my e mail address was now linked to the streaming.

It may be a website problem that is out of the club’s control but I though someone would be able to pick up the phone at the ground on match day.

I’m sure if you’d bought the stream they would’ve refunded you afterwards and sorted whatever the issue is. We have a couple of volunteers running this thing, I doubt anyone is on hand to deal with individual queries or issues on a matchday. 

I’m sure if you’d bought the stream they would’ve refunded you afterwards and sorted whatever the issue is. We have a couple of volunteers running this thing, I doubt anyone is on hand to deal with individual queries or issues on a matchday. 

See #64 but thank you for your input.

40 minutes ago, Jumbo Muir said:

I got mine sorted no problem yesterday.  Will dm you the email address, note sure if too late now

Started brightly but fell out the game after Airdrie scored. Muir having a tough time at the back. Feel we should be targeting Wardrop, McLean has had him on toast most times and he's now on a booking. Definitely miss McKee and to a lesser extent Ramsbottom. 

He should never have been clean through but if the keeper actually makes a challenge he wins the ball but he pulled away and the Airdrie forward has just fallen over. Ref was nowhere near play to see that. Lino has a perfect view and didn't even flinch