No match thread yet for this one - its really captured the imagination 😁

I got a ticket in the ballot so really excited to get back to ER for the first time in f**k knows how long.

Off the back of a draw in Europe, will Hibs change things around? 

Is Nisbet fit after his dead leg?

Will Doig feature?

Will our defence give up a soft goal from a straightforward cross? (we already know the answer to that one.........).

The good news is that Malky Mackay wont make racist remarks as Hibs dont have any asian or black players - phew !

County are still a squad developing, it's been a huge squad turnover this summer and  covid hasn't helped with the signing of new players.  Basically, other than lining up in 352 this season, we're an unknown force, even to our own fans at the moment.

Hopefully Jack and the Hibs squad have their attention on their european exploits and maybe County can get an away draw, 1-1.

1 hour ago, frankthetank22 said:

County are still a squad developing, it's been a huge squad turnover this summer and  covid hasn't helped with the signing of new players.  Basically, other than lining up in 352 this season, we're an unknown force, even to our own fans at the moment.

Even that's not certain, with chat Malky prefers 4 at the back.

9 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

What do you base that on?

I've been to all of our matches so far this season, at no have I seen County with a flat back four.

On what I've read about how his Cardiff teams often played. Fun 4-4-2 article on how he used an asymmetric 4-4-3 with Craig Bellamy on the right wing but no one on the left, and he did pull out a variety of formations with 3 or 4 at the back.

You're probably right that we'll stick with a 3 against Hibs purely because of the squad but might not be the case going forward. Or it might be, I'm guessing.

From a county point of view we need to be far better than last week if we want to take anything away from this game , at least Harry Paton is back and we now actually have options on the bench to choose from , I think Clarke and/or cancola could start for Donaldson and tillson but think it’ll be too soon for Maynard- brewer , b.paton and Burroughs 

7 hours ago, forkboy said:

On what I've read about how his Cardiff teams often played. Fun 4-4-2 article on how he used an asymmetric 4-4-3 with Craig Bellamy on the right wing but no one on the left, and he did pull out a variety of formations with 3 or 4 at the back.

You're probably right that we'll stick with a 3 against Hibs purely because of the squad but might not be the case going forward. Or it might be, I'm guessing.

A cheat as well as a racist eh?

1 hour ago, FortescueFotheringhamSmyth said:

....As "Racism" is only possible against those two groups.

..........which wasnt what I said.

However those were two of the groups that MM discussed in those text exchanges in 2014.

Next time should I try and crowbar in something about his attitude toward women, gay men or jewish people?

Girl Reaction GIF