45 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Presume no issues welcoming away fans to Somerset. Anyone know if it be pay at the gate or buy in advance? Looking forward to this

It's all electronic now, you can buy on your phone right up to kick off and then get the qr code scanned at the turnstile on entry. You can also print off the pdf of the QR code and take it with you to be scanned if you are that way inclined.

Additionally, the club shop is usually open for physical ticket purchases but I think this usually closes before kick off.

@Finlay21 can confirm.

34 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

It's all electronic now, you can buy on your phone right up to kick off and then get the qr code scanned at the turnstile on entry. You can also print off the pdf of the QR code and take it with you to be scanned if you are that way inclined.

Additionally, the club shop is usually open for physical ticket purchases but I think this usually closes before kick off.

@Finlay21 can confirm.

Club shop ticket sales close at 1pm , they are on sale in shop Mon 1-5,Wed 1-5 Thu 1-5,Fri 10-4 and Saturday 11-1 , this is by instore purchase or paying over phone and then collecting tickets up to 2.50 in shop on game day 

31 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
1 hour ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
This is basically a relegation play off. Could be a tense 90 minutes for those in attendance... 

You've previously said we are "certs for automatic relegation." Have we improved?

After watching the Aberdeen 2nd half I had us up to 8th but that shaky first 10 minutes against the Pars was a bit of a reality check for that pipe dream...

39 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Raith to win by 3/4 goals Zanatta getting 2 minimum! We are woefully bad and have no tactic to worry you guys

Hopkin to resign/sacked in the moments after the game I’m hoping 

We are poor , but can’t see us losing by 3/4 

David Hopkin must be contemplating which tactic might be against an ageing Christophe Berra, of course this won’t involve trying to move him about and turn him, it’ll consist of firing the ball on his general direction and allowing him to win it. 

For whatever reason, there is still a small part of me that thinks maybe he won’t be such a shitebag at home. I’ll most likely be wrong though. 

Edited by No_Problemo

8 minutes ago, wuffster said:

Christ, you've changed your tune. Things must be bad.

I was giving players the benefit of doubt until seeing them play , but it’s pretty obvious we are a ball playing midfielder and striker who can play alongside Tommi short , neither McKenzie or Afolabi are anywhere near being that player , frustrated like everyone else that it still does not look like being rectified 

Edited by Finlay21

1 minute ago, Finlay21 said:

I was giving players the benefit of doubt until seeing them play , but it’s pretty obvious we are a ball playing midfielder and striker who can play alongside Tommi short , neither McKenzie or Afolabi are anywhere near being that player , frustrated like everyone else that it still does not look like being rectified 

If we don’t have at least one in by Saturday, then I give up. 

27 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

We are poor , but can’t see us losing by 3/4 

It’s more hope than anything else. I think that would be the final nail in hopkin’s coffin. A win(never  happening) a shitfest nil nil or a one nil loss would be shit but not enough to see the end of hopkin and getting a new manager. 

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

@Finlay21 can confirm.

Cheers for the info. Looking forward to #roaringback to Somerset 👀