Dunfermline Athletic vs Arbroath

I know it was early in the game but hopefully we start with the same intensity as we did against the Rovers in Friday. God knows how we would have went on to play in that game but from the 13 mins we seen I was definitely happier than previous weeks.

Arbroath have had a decent start but I fully expect us to take 3 points here. Dick will have his team organised and well drilled but we should be able to win this game, first normal game back with full amount of fans etc. Only issue is set pieces, I dread a corner or free kick within 10-20 yards of the box as we're brutal at defending them and from memory Arbroath have a few big lads.

45 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hopefully Graham is dropped so a new scapegoat can be found.

I see what you are doing here, but he is absolutely terrible. He isn't being used as a scapegoat. He is genuinely fucking woeful. 

2 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hopefully Graham is dropped so a new scapegoat can be found.

I actually feel sorry for him he’s that much out of his depth. Almost is if they wee aliens out of Space Jam have came and stole his talent like what they done to they NBA players but unfortunately for him, I think he’s just pish.

Is this Ross Graham? On loan from Dundee United 

Aye he’s fucking gash. Even in the 11 minutes against the wee team he managed to have a potential howler, just got lucky there wasn’t a Rovers striker sniffing about.

FWIW I feel bad for him in a way, I start to think a bit more about the human behind the shite footballer and, as Gigi says, it’s not that he’s intentionally pish, he’s just playing at what looks to be way above his level.

As he’s a pars player for now, I obviously want him to do well. It’s not as if I take pleasure in Pars players being shite.

I’d argue, considering his experience, Dorrans has been far worse.

Bollocks.

Also abuse? By calling him clown shoes on here? Nah, not having that. If that's "abuse" then away tae f**k man. It's hardly like I'm going to games calling his mother a whore.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Bollocks.

Also abuse? By calling him clown shoes on here? Nah, not having that. If that's "abuse" then away tae f**k man. It's hardly like I'm going to games calling his mother a whore.

He’s the only one who’s received criticism. He has been very poor but he’s also just a kid and hasn’t played three league games at this level yet.

Dorrans was almost sticking the ball in the net for Rangers. Absolute mince and he’ll be on a fortune.

Mehmet has been shite.
Dorrans of course.
Pybus and Cole are well below the level we need.
Graham has been the worst of the lot and he's been the one most talked about because
A) we've got many who could replace him including a solid internationalist and
B) He's a kid on loan who we won't benefit from in the long term.

I don't think the appraisals of him have been over the top at all. He's been am absolute bomb scare.

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

And best boozer to watch the lunchtime ko?

I'd say Lourenzo's is better than the Seven Kings, which is a glorified Wetherspoons, though it has plenty TVs and booths with wee tellies in them. The Old Inn, the East Port and the Monarch are all better pubs but you might not always get a good seat for the TVs. The Old Inn could be busy as I'm sure I read it's reopening this week after getting done up.