Livi v Celtic

1 hour ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ripping the pish out of it, was happy to play £12 not £20 when you can go to the game for £25.

The ppv prices are steep yep, but at least we're giving you the option of both going or watching on ppv, which is more than Celtic are doing. Practically sold out too, so any ppv we get is an added bonus.

Hopefully the dodgy stream crashes like it did for us last season, after having been forced to watch it on there, with Celtic not doing ppv for away fans.  Turned out a blessing in that game right enough, we got scudded 6-0 and it crashed before the goals came raining down on us.

Just now, wastecoatwilly said:

Exactly! this is why Celtic didn't offer PPV.

What, so fans would attend the game instead of watching it on ppv, when they weren't allowed in the ground, ok.

This season they didn't do ppv or allow away fans into their ground, while restrictions were in place. They really are a bunch of inconsiderate arseholes.

The whole SPFL Premiership are offering ppv in league games while covid restrictions are still in place, so no excuse for Celtic not doing so. 

3 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

You are happy to take the green pound from Celtic fans tomorrow and complain about Celtic getting more Celtic fans in their own ground for home games rather than away fans?

It’s quite impressive that you continually misconstrue the point being made.

20 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

How so? Clubs took the opportunity to make extra dosh instead of having a fixed price for PPV, Livingston are a club ripping the pish out of it. 

What? As far as I’m aware their PPV price is the same for every match.

3 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Ripping the pish out of it, was happy to play £12 not £20 when you can go to the game for £25.

PPV is the same for every game, nothing wrong with the price. It's set at that as with PPV people tend to watch in groups, 2 or 3 folk watching the game and that's down to £6.67. This price has been fixed since the start of last season, so don't go thinking Celtic are some special case. 

I'd rather be offered PPV at £20 than not at all like your total joke of a club. Not as if we're shutting other side's fans out of stadiums either...

1 hour ago, AJF said:

What? As far as I’m aware their PPV price is the same for every match.

No, the clubs couldn't agree on a fixed price that's why we have Motherwell charging £12 and Livingston charging £20.
Now we have clubs not letting away fans in because there is not much difference from going to the game.

5 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

No, the clubs couldn't agree on a fixed price that's why we have Motherwell charging £12 and Livingston charging £20.
Now we have clubs not letting away fans in because there is not much difference from going to the game.

So Livi are ripping the pish because they are charging more for PPV than other clubs, but Celtic aren't ripping the pish even though they are not allowing away fans in AND are not offering a PPV option?

2 minutes ago, AJF said:

So Livi are ripping the pish because they are charging more for PPV than other clubs, but Celtic aren't ripping the pish even though they are not allowing away fans in AND are not offering a PPV option?

Who is misconstruing my posts now? Like I said why would you pay a tenner a game for PPV when you can get a full season for £50?

7 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Who is misconstruing my posts now? Like I said why would you pay a tenner a game for PPV when you can get a full season for £50?

Yeah, you're not getting the games live though. You'd be as well saving your £50 and just waiting for Sportscene coming on and watch it for the annual cost of a TV License.

4 minutes ago, AJF said:

Yeah, you're not getting the games live though. You'd be as well saving your £50 and just waiting for Sportscene coming on and watch it for the annual cost of a TV License.

Plus why would you pay £20 for PPV when you can go to the game for £25?
Celtic tv give you the full game at 10 o'clock on the day of the game,why watch the 6 minutes on sportscene?

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Plus why would you pay £20 for PPV when you can go to the game for £25?
Celtic tv give you the full game at 10 o'clock on the day of the game,why watch the 6 minutes on sportscene?

Because some fans can't make the game for whatever reason and attendance is limited.

You seem to think there is absolutely no issue with Celtic completely locking out away fans from attending or watching the match, yet Livi deciding to charge more for their PPV is a crime. Irony is lost.

4 minutes ago, bennett said:

£20 is a bit on the steep side tbf to Willie. 

I 100% agree, but the option is there if fans want to pay it at least.