Unbeaten Hearts v Rampant Dundee

4 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

You’re a man after my own heart. I’ve always quite liked Hearts, less so in the last couple of years when you’ve gone a bit ‘old firmy’.
As Spike said either a comfortable home win or a shifest flukey draw/Dundee win.

Aye, take that rivalry and dislike away from football, and what are you left with? I'll definitely get more enjoyment out of a win v certain clubs who did and said specific things when we were voted down, but I really can't care enough about them to actually hate them.

50 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Aye, take that rivalry and dislike away from football, and what are you left with? I'll definitely get more enjoyment out of a win v certain clubs who did and said specific things when we were voted down, but I really can't care enough about them to actually hate them.

With 8 games to go...

2 hours ago, Girth said:

Easy to see here why Hibs are seen as Edinburgh's 'good guys'. 

Thank you. 

I count a Hearts fan among my friends, and he had a massive giggle at me when Hamilton rammed us into the Championship.......................on the flipside, when we were out at lunch straight after they got relegated the last time, I asked the waiter for a pint of Schadenfreude which gave us both a laugh.

It is only football, and anyone stating - without any trace of irony - that they "despise" supporters of other clubs are displaying the ultimate in small man syndrome.

Its been obvious for a while that this one is a banned poster doing a phoenix -  @Jacksgranda thinks he may have worked this walloper out from his posting style..................

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

I count a Hearts fan among my friends, and he had a massive giggle at me when Hamilton rammed us into the Championship.......................on the flipside, when we were out at lunch straight after they got relegated the last time, I asked the waiter for a pint of Schadenfreude which gave us both a laugh.

It is only football, and anyone stating - without any trace of irony - that they "despise" supporters of other clubs are displaying the ultimate in small man syndrome.

Its been obvious for a while that this one is a banned poster doing a phoenix -  @Jacksgranda thinks he may have worked this walloper out from his posting style..................

This is it. 

arnold schwarzenegger predator GIF

Pat Jeden!?

2 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Either that or 8 Games (who may have been the same) imo?

Most of the Hearts posters on here are actually fine, this one tho...........

frustrated gordon ramsay GIF

This is fair. 

I don't even remember '8 Games'...

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I have a few friends who support Hibs. I also have OF supporting friends. I despise all three clubs with every inch of my maroon soul however.

As for your repeated nonsense about me being a returning banned poster, you couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't want to read my pish, just say so, and don't bother reading it. It's really that simple. This is the only account I have ever had on here. Not even sure why I am answering you though, to be honest. Are you a moderator on here?

Admins/moderators, please feel free to private message me.

Edited by Kyle Reese

Robbie Neilson going in with the, 'take your medicine' patter. 

Weird what a couple of days does to a man. Breaching lockdown rules and having drinks in the local park celebrating promotion one day, then calling Dundee b*****ds for relegating Hearts and ensuring United go up the next.

28 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Weird what a couple of days does to a man. Breaching lockdown rules and having drinks in the local park celebrating promotion one day, then calling Dundee b*****ds for relegating Hearts and ensuring United go up the next.

He needs to keep his beak shut. 

He looks like he lives in a bin.

1 hour ago, Kyle Reese said:

I have a few friends who support Hibs. I also have OF supporting friends. I despise all three clubs with every inch of my maroon soul however.

As for your repeated nonsense about me being a returning banned poster, you couldn't be further from the truth. If you don't want to read my pish, just say so, and don't bother reading it. It's really that simple. This is the only account I have ever had on here. Not even sure why I am answering you though, to be honest. Are you a moderator on here?

Admins/moderators, please feel free to private message me.

Animated GIF

GIF by MOODMAN

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

45 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Just read it. Doesn't mention any medicine. All seems pretty fair actually:

“We know Dundee will be up for it coming to Tynecastle,” said Neilson. “We are unbeaten so far and Dundee will want to be the first team to win against us, but we have our own motivations as well.

“Not only in the league this season, but the historical stuff last year is something that we need to make sure we remember going into the game. I think there will be a good atmosphere on the day, let’s say that.

“Hopefully we can match that on the pitch. We played Dundee in the Championship at Tynecastle last season and got two good results but there were no fans there.

“Even without supporters, you still felt the build-up externally. Bumping into fans, you knew it was an important one for them and I’m sure it will be the same on Saturday.”

“They’ve got Charlie Adam back, a really big player for them. He is the main player in their midfield and he’s got great delivery of the ball,” Neilson pointed out.

“Then they have Leigh Griffiths up front so they have that experience allied to a pretty settled team. I know the lad [Shaun] Byrne got an injury on Saturday so I don’t know if he will be available. Other than that, they have a pretty settled team.”

1 minute ago, Leith Green said:

Animated GIF

GIF by MOODMAN

Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Eh, aye. I'm actually wondering why I've got some random Hibs supporter following me around the board every day. Almost as if you are the one who's triggered. If you aren't a moderator, then maybe you should take a wee step back and consider if this is a worthwhile use of your time? It's actually quite odd behaviour.

15 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Eh, aye. I'm actually wondering why I've got some random Hibs supporter following me around the board every day. Almost as if you are the one who's triggered. If you aren't a moderator, then maybe you should take a wee step back and consider if this is a worthwhile use of your time? It's actually quite odd behaviour.

You're up there with one of the most boring c***s I've seen on here.

Thank you.

5 minutes ago, Dundee-FC92 said:

You're up there with one of the most boring c***s I've seen on here.

Thank you.

Good. Delighted that I get under your skin in any way whatsoever. Can’t say I remember any of your posts, so can’t comment on what you are like as a poster.