Aberdeen vs Motherwell - 6th November

24 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Its very strange that overall we have a similar stats for this season so far. Of course Aberdeen have exited thier downward spiral and are recovering while we are experincing the opposite.20211105_120323.thumb.jpg.01d2887d9bcad42bf41537a1ae2fdc90.jpg

Have we seriously only got 2 clean sheets so far? Remind me why we're having to watch this eye bleeding, ultra defensive dross every week?!

26 minutes ago, Phillips455 said:

Its very strange that overall we have a similar stats for this season so far. Of course Aberdeen have exited thier downward spiral and are recovering while we are experincing the opposite.20211105_120323.thumb.jpg.01d2887d9bcad42bf41537a1ae2fdc90.jpg

Ooft. You'd hope for a lot more goal per game with our possession and a lot more clean sheets for your possession.

10 hours ago, Phillips455 said:

That possession though...

200.gif

I see 45mph winds forecast. Ruined the St Mirren game back in Feb which was like Gayfield in a hurricane, but then similar was forecast the following week v Kilmarnock and it was nothing like as bad.

Hopefully nothing too farcical today to spoil what could be a decent game.

1 minute ago, ZX1886 said:

A midfield of Maguire, O’Hara and Goss. Thinking of heading back down the road right now.

Depressing eh…

McGinley and Goss have been poor but are somehow undroppable 🤷‍♂️

I would like to congratulate Aberdeen on continuing their winning run…

Hope I am wrong but Alexander seems intent on toughing it out. He even has dropped our best midfielder for Maguire. 

Maybe with wind / weather in mind but that is a worrying midfield 😱