Inverness (Bilbao Rules)

Tartan Dave

A bit if a stumble over the line after players threw a huff when knocked out cup on pens by Hearts. We drew an incredible amount of games and conceded from loads of corners despite trying everything 

we will be in qualifying rounds for ucl

Calvin Young absolutely storming my and the leagues' awards 

wee portuguese regen looks decent

IMG_5989.png

IMG_5990.png

IMG_5991.png

IMG_5992.png

IMG_5993.png

IMG_5994.png

IMG_5995.png

IMG_5996.png

An outside chance of a double going into the split. We have been very solid but tend to fall to pieces now so hopefully that doesn't happen. We have celtic at home the last game which could be a title decider. 

sold les wood, bit of a legend of this save for a record fee and brought in a lad from liverpool who I've had on loan a few times

IMG_6041.png

IMG_6040.png

IMG_6039.png

IMG_6036.png

IMG_6038.png

IMG_6037.png

• 2 weeks later...

Players sorted by minutes and some background info, got the facilities looking good and a strong bank balance. Ucl money is amazing, 2.4 mill a win.  Also, my new signing is a 5.5 million striker from Man City. Seems decent 

IMG_6099.png

IMG_6108.png

IMG_6109.png

IMG_6105.png

IMG_6106.png

Another good season and at the 4th time of asking this save we win our first cup v Championship Dundee utd. 

rangers are having a nightmare which is interesting. 

lost second to hearts but still get into ucl qualifiers

IMG_6120.png

IMG_6121.png

IMG_6122.png

IMG_6123.png

IMG_6124.png

An uninspiring league start but hard when you have crucial UCL qualifiers to balance league games. The queens park game was an absolute robbery right enough. 

A cracking point at old trafford. Annoyingly my best player was taken for 10 mill as he had a year left on deal. Hopefully get him back one day and got a sell on installed but annoying. 

jim Hunt back on loan but I'm now inundated with CB's and can't really get a 3 at the back formation to work

finances strong

Celtic's league dominance is pretty boring. Just want to take it off them once. Cups have a bit more variety

IMG_6151.png

IMG_6150.png

IMG_6148.png

IMG_6149.png

IMG_6153.png

IMG_6154.png

IMG_6147.png

IMG_6152.png

Bit of a christmas collapse and some infuriating results v the teams near the bottom. Not impossible to challenge for title but unlikely

dutra wins golden boy which is bizarre 

Nice regen through. 

IMG_6198.png

IMG_6199.png

IMG_6202.png

IMG_6200.png

IMG_6201.png

IMG_6203.png

IMG_6204.png

Motherwell go down having took 4 points from 9 vs me and beating me in the scottish cup final. Have my number. 

a fairly dull end to season. Young is coming back for double what I sold him for and the board are building a 29k stadium. Nice. 

IMG_6205.png

IMG_6206.png