Pars vs Arbroath, 26th December

Awk well. Doing the Covid equivalent of walking out and going to the pub by turning my TV off, getting pished, and playing the wee yins Nintendo Switch. Every last one of they players can go and take a f*ck to themselves.

9 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

See if you are under contract, can the club sell you for a transfer fee of £0 if they just want you out and free up a wage? Or is there some kind of clause to stop that? I think that’s what’s needed.

Are you seriously asking if there's such a thing as a free transfer?

Lots of possession and done precisely nothing with it, because we have no players on the pitch capable of doing the basics right or creating anything.

Arbroath have barely even raised a finger and are, for all intents and purposes, home and dry.

Nice strike that second goal though. The only moment of quality in an otherwise horrific game (and stream) of football

January window can't come quick enough.

There simply has to be MASSIVE changes in January. Not two loans or something. I honestly think we need about 7 or 8 players if we can get the useless b*****ds out the door.

Are you seriously asking if there's such a thing as a free transfer?

Well, before saying that, I wanted to ask the question in case there was some sort of clause. Perhaps some sort of fee in a sense? That was all. Please, please forgive me.

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

There simply has to be MASSIVE changes in January. Not two loans or something. I honestly think we need about 7 or 8 players if we can get the useless b*****ds out the door.

What makes you think Hughes is going to bring in good players? 

Nap we end up with more useless c***s at the end of January, Hughes has an absolute stoner for Premier league experience which Dow and Dorrans apparently have. Chances we the squad will just get filled with pish old boys no longer capable of getting a contract at even the shittest Premier sides. 

Connolly aswell

Who no matter how shite he is, seems to have our fans totally hoodwinked. 

He is hopeless. Good at passing, aye, but that’s it. Far too many players at us that are good at one or two things but just utter mince in every other aspect, which is nowhere near what’s required.

Get Jones, Connolly, Cole, Graham, MacDonald, Kennedy, Breen, Mehmet, and Pybus all to f*ck for a starter.