Peterhead v Cove January 2nd 2022.

Statement from the club re attending the game.

PETERHEAD v COVE RANGERS
Sunday 2nd January 2022
Further to the recent Scottish Government announcement on crowd restrictions for sporting events and the subsequent consultation with the SPFL and the JRG we are now in a position to provide the following update to supporters.
CROWD INFORMATION
Of the total allocation of 500 spectators permitted, 383 must be pre-allocated to season ticket holders, Executive Club members, hospitality guests, sponsors, essential staff, visiting directors, and those required as a result of contractual obligations.
After having consulted with Cove Rangers it has been agreed that a total of 100 tickets will therefore be made available for sale to HOME FANS ONLY.
Tickets will be on sale from our main office at Balmoor Stadium on Wednesday 29th, Thursday 30th, and Friday 31st December 2021 between 9am and 5pm on a first come first served basis only.
Entry for fans other than those visiting hospitality shall enter the stadium via the turnstiles. Please observe social distancing measures and the wearing of masks at all times.
For the avoidance of doubt please note the following;
• SEASON TICKETS WILL BE VALID
• TICKETS SALES RESTRICTED TO 2 PER PERSON
• NO TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE FOR AWAY FANS
• TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE ONLINE OR BY TELEPHONE
• THE TICKET OFFICE WILL NOT BE OPEN ON THE DAY OF THE MATCH
HOSPITALITY
The Blue Toon Suite and Les Taylor Suite will be fully operational on the day whilst working within Scottish Government guidelines including the following;
• A MAXIMUM OF 3 HOUSEHOLDS PER TABLE
• TABLE SERVICE ONLY
• MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT SEATED
BAR
The Public Bar will be open on the day albeit with restricted numbers which will be monitored throughout the afternoon and whilst working within Scottish Government guidelines including the following;
• TABLE SERVICE ONLY
• MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHEN NOT SEATED
BLUE TOON TV
The match will be streamed live through our automated service available on the following link;
Peterhead Football Club wishes to take this opportunity to thank all supporters for their patience and understanding during this difficult period, and indeed throughout the pandemic.
Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas with Positive thoughts and Negative Test results for the New Year and beyond!

1 hour ago, harvest 72 said:

The stream is so bad nowadays you would be better using a pair of binoculars from the Towerhill monument. Don’t waste your time and money. 

Heard it's not being doing too well lately. I've only streamed 2 games this season in all competitions, been to the rest.

Long shot incoming: any Peterhead fan willing to purchase one of the 100 home fan general sale tickets for myself? Appreciate the tickets are meant for home support.

I'd love to go to the game, would offer £20 over the face value ticket. Would be impartial & respectful during the game. Feel free to DM me.

*PS I was at Links Park mid-week watching the blue toon against Mo.

Edited by CoveRangers1922

13 hours ago, Toon 68 said:

Looks like a few players struggling or suspended, so gonna be a tough ask

take a point  

It looks like Megginson is suspended for Cove that would be a boost, Josh Mulligan suspended but stories seemed to indicate he was returning to Dundee anyway.

27 minutes ago, harvest 72 said:

It looks like Megginson is suspended for Cove that would be a boost, Josh Mulligan suspended but stories seemed to indicate he was returning to Dundee anyway.

Wasn't aware Mitch was out for Sunday. How many yellows before a suspension kicks in? I know Harry Milne misses out.

Cove's team for today is as below. Mitch, Harry, Masson and Vigurs all missing for various reasons.

Leighton does not fill me with confidence and certainly doesn't have the same understanding with Rory as Mitch does. Need big performances from the ever reliable Blair Yule and Fyvie if we want to support attacks. Leitch starts for the first time in a long while. Scored coming off the bench against EF.

Nothing to turn to on the bench. Will be hard fought point(s). Got a feeling this could be a draw.

Screenshot_20220102-143454.jpg

Edited by CoveRangers1922