WWE PPV Thread

FifeArab

Did Triple H not say that there was 'lots of surprises' planned for Mania? The whole Kevin Hart thing made me think The Rock must be involved somehow, but that'd have leaked by now and would be a shit way to undermine Cody taking the title off Roman if Rock did indeed interfere so can't see that happening.

Can't see Roman losing clean but equally, if Cody wins, if it's not clean, does it diminish his 'moment'?

Makes for a fairly intriguing set-up.

A year long build to Wrestlemania 40 (which needs to be a supershow, as I can't see Vince making 50) with a shitshow tonight ala The Miz vs Cena ala WM 27 wouldn't be the worst thing in the world - but is there anyone big enough other than The Rock to do that with?

Edited by Ludo*1

21 minutes ago, cb_diamond said:

Is Lita the slowest person in a mania ring since Sheiky baby at the legends battle royal that he had to win as he couldn't be thrown out of the ring as he would literally die?

Did Great Khali have any matches in between?  Full expect Omos to break that record tonight anyway

45 minutes ago, diamond_for_life said:

Anyone think Reigns retains?

Nope and hopefully he doesn’t. 

Jey Uso on the other hand deserves to be in the main event and deserves a world title at some point. 

Just now, JamieStevenson said:

Whatever Lashley is doing later must be the piss break then

Wyatt innit? (I know that’s who it was meant to be, but they’ll probs just have it as a ‘surprise’)