Wasps vs Spiders

3 hours ago, LeodhasXD said:

What I was saying is we will either meet the target or we won't. And I'd imagine once you know where you stand you can assess why it went wrong and build from there.

In the time we're waiting for that we can either be a hindrance and dish out all the unfair criticism we feel is justified. The place becomes toxic like it is just now.

Or we can enjoy the moments (perhaps in isolation) where we are a functional team and point out where there is constructive criticism to be given about how we're playing (because we're not yet 2010 Barcelona). But that's not what's being said.

If we'd played the last two games in the manner of Airdrie and Cove Rangers there's legitimate reason to be terrified about how we're going to stack up but we've again came out and improved against Queen's Park and Montrose.

Same story when we looked like we turned a corner earlier this season . to no avail and  its getting on now not so much time left , the last two games have been a bit better yes  but these teams are not the so called weaker teams that shaft us seemingly every time we play them ,  the Clyde  East fife and Dumbarton games will be more telling  no ? we can come back to this after those games and discuss further

meantime all the best and kudos for the great job you do on the media .

The signs of desperation coming from the alloa dugout on Saturday was evident, every time Hutton got the ball you could hear Barry shouting "early early" trying to get a long ball up to Henderson, Dire to watch, 

For a 15 minute spell in 2nd half alloa played ok but the rest of the game was a painful watch and if this is the tactics of a manager who was so good as a midfielder to want to miss out the midfield is bizarre, he obviously has no faith in the players he signed 

It won't get any better as who is going to want to  join Alloa in a relegation battle or play under this management 

I can understand the frustration with the team this year, the reasons have been highlighted a number of times by several posters, but I can never get my head round shouting abuse or criticism at the players, management or whoever during a game. It's only going to have a negative effect on the team's performance.

Having said that neither should players or management be reacting to it and Paddy probably regrets doing what he did. Is there any evidence he was "sent" over to confront some fans? Or is that a baseless claim some have made up?

I actually thought over the piece we were OK on Saturday. Despite their recent poor form, Queen's are a good side with good players. Once again it suited us more to play a quality side and try and hit them on the break. That's fine to an extent of course, but we definitely need to be more effective against the weaker teams in the division.

I'll be interested to see what Barry F comes up with formation and personnel wise against Celtic. Hopefully he gets that right and we do ourselves credit. I'd certainly start Sammon, probably bench Henderson and get Robbo and Scougal in the starting eleven, at the expense of two of King, Howie and Sena.