Clyde v Queen’s Park

Watching it again I see now it was dive from DGW, but a very good one. Not something I like to see, but it's part of the game like it or not. We used to have a player that was good at 'drawing fouls' in the box. The panic when he gets the ball though is clear to see.

It's also clear to see where our problems lie, and time now probably, as Mission says, to consider what players will be part of the plan for next season. Going up through the play-offs or even reaching them I think is now beyond this squad, and I don't see much point in rash commitment in the January window without a manager, or if it doesn't fit a longer-term plan.

15 hours ago, Zanetti said:

It's interesting to me that so many Clyde supporters are commenting on our finances given our own fans generally haven't got a clue what's going on behind the scenes, and we barely spent a penny on players after getting promoted to this division.

I don't think we played that badly today until it came to actually putting the ball in the net. We were a good striker away from being 3 or 4 up before they even brought the rapist on. The football we attempted to play was decent, but unless we bring someone in who can score regularly and stay fit we'll end the season 6th or 7th in the league at this rate.

Your not wrong

16 minutes ago, Velvet Donkey said:

Going up through the play-offs or even reaching them I think is now beyond this squad, and I don't see much point in rash commitment in the January window without a manager, or if it doesn't fit a longer-term plan.

Beuker has authority to buy and sell and for all contract terms. I doubt however he’d risk his rep by dabbling in a market he doesn’t know. It’s clear his longer term plan has nothing to do with throwing cash at the problem. There’s been enough errors with that already.
There won’t be a new coach in place this month. Ellis’ departure was conveniently timed, with no replacement lined up, to miss the transfer window. We are where we are. Glitch.

13 minutes ago, Alf Stamp Army said:
18 hours ago, williebraveheart said:
I respect, but disagree with your opinion. Not sure of the relevance of your final two sentences. Care to elaborate?

I've made my point and we beg to differ on Liam Brown. Thoughts on whether abuse aimed at young developing players like Longstaff and Jack Thompson is productive?

No player deserves abuse. No idea why you are asking me.

9 hours ago, QPSpider1867 said:

Nah I’m ragin after watching the highlights 😂😡😂 Couldn’t see from the QP end if it was a pen but that wee diving rat has cheated the ref. The ref had a shocker anyway but that’s so poor. 

So frustrating to be drawing with Clyde cause they’re absolutely garbage. We’re as good as anyone in the league until the final third where it matters. Build up is fine but we’re so bad at converting chances. Clyde are hopeless though and it makes it all the more frustrating. 

You lot would be bottom half L2 without Goodwillie. He’ll move on but Clyde will still be the muck of Scottish football chanting that rapists name. 

Embarrassed to be near Clyde in the table. QP must do better, desperately need a goal scorer.

Well done Doyle for his header to get the goal. Spoke well in the post match too. He’s right, the amount of balls flashing across the goal but there’s no one clever or brave enough to convert. I’m happy he wears the arm band. 

Tremendous meltdown. Pleasing.