Peterhead vs. Dundee

RossBFaeDundee

So, what does the McPake tombola have in store tonight?? Chapman and Rossi to get some game time? Mulligan to start, after being told to give McInally the finger every time he runs past the dugout? Christie Elliot in central midfield? Danny Mullen to be replaced after 70 minutes  by the only other eligible forward we have available - Manny Dullen? The mind boggles...

2 hours ago, peternapper said:

Think you are wrong there, we knew Josh was going back to Dundee a while before  the window opened up.  After some good performances for us would say that everyone at the club Jim included would be happy to  see him make it at Dundee. Quite a few Dundee supporters seemed to be shouting for signings to be bought which could lead to limited chances for a prospect of your own, Hopefully if he plays he has a mare tonight but would like to see him get a chance to prosper after then

So what's he mewling about then?

6 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:
1 hour ago, eindhovendee said:
That wouldn't be an upset.

Look, one of us has to go through, we can't both be utter shite.

I haven't seen you play. I've seen us though.

Sad Kid GIF

I make it:

Lawlor
McGhee -- Rossi -- Sweeney -- Kerr
           Byrne -- Adam -- Anderson
McMullan                                    McGinn
                             Mullen

Dynamic between the 3 central midfield players open to interpretation though. Could easily be Byrne sitting behind Adam & Anderson.

Any idea of the formation from first glance looks to be 4-5-1, thought we played really well when it was mixed up against Hearts so thought McPake might’ve stuck with it. 

Shame we’ve only got one available striker, not even one of the youth laddies given a shout for the bench. 

Just now, EH6 DEE said:

Any idea of the formation from first glance looks to be 4-5-1, thought we played really well when it was mixed up against Hearts so thought McPake might’ve stuck with it.

Need two strikers for the 3-5-2, so unless McGinn plays up front as well I doubt we'll be using that when we don't have Rudden available.