Arbroath v Hibs

1320Lichtie

18 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

That was pleasantly surprising. Didn't expect the result to be quite so easy, but I'll take it.

And Arbroath is a cracking place to watch the fitba'. Can't knock a ground where hoofing the ball into the sea is a legit timewasting tactic. Hope you guys make it into to the top flight and displace Aberdeen or St Johnstone, and not just because you're one of the few teams that Maloneyball seems to work on.

Yeah what was all that about your centre half launching the ball half way to Norway when he could've just knocked it out of play. These balls cost money hope he is going to recompense Arbroath F.C 😀

1 minute ago, keptie said:

Yeah what was all that about your centre half launching the ball half way to Norway when he could've just knocked it out of play. These balls cost money hope he is going to recompense Arbroath F.C 😀

I reckon that the Hibs players had a competition among themselves to see who would be the first to wallop a ball into the North Sea. No other explanation for that clearance.

15 minutes ago, kingjoey said:

I reckon that the Hibs players had a competition among themselves to see who would be the first to wallop a ball into the North Sea. No other explanation for that clearance.

Perhaps he thought to waste time i'll boot the ball into the sea somebody is gonna have to swim out and get it so that'll take ages not realising Arbroath F.C have a stash of footballs ready to put on the park. 

1 hour ago, Glen Sannox said:

The highlight was the bald guy that came on for Arbroath. On the occasions that cameras went to him, he was fumbling about with his combover. 

That “bald guy” is Aberdeen League Cup Final hero Nicky Low.

18 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

The highlight was the bald guy that came on for Arbroath. On the occasions that cameras went to him, he was fumbling about with his combover. 

When Campbell called him over i thought he was the kitman. He looks like a modern day version of Nobby Stiles(if Nobby was 18 stone)

1 hour ago, Joe Terrapin said:

When Campbell called him over i thought he was the kitman. He looks like a modern day version of Nobby Stiles(if Nobby was 18 stone)

What a load of shite. Nicky Low’s just a naturally wee, stocky guy, could perhaps do with losing a wee bit of weight but he’s not long back from a few months out injured.

He’s played plenty of top flight football and is a league cup winner with Aberdeen. Poor guys career has been blighted with injury and I’m sure he would still be playing full-time football if he hadn’t been so unlucky. Still easily one of the best footballers in the Championship.

Edited by Tattie36

21 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

What a load of shite. Nicky Low’s just a naturally wee, stocky guy, could perhaps do with losing a wee bit of weight but he’s not long back from a few months out injured.

He’s played plenty of top flight football and is a league cup winner with Aberdeen. Poor guys career has been blighted with injury and I’m sure he would still be playing full-time football if he hadn’t been so unlucky. Still easily one of the best footballers in the Championship.

Still got a tragic Barnet though!