Alloa v Falkirk, Tuesday, 8th February 2022

Really glad to hear tbh, is he playing as a bit of a destroyer midfielder or is he further up? Or is it a case of like you're saying, stuck trying to sort everything [emoji3] Genuinely do think with that squad now you'll absolutely kick on. Cracking chance at winning the playoffs
He hasnt really shown as a destroyer yet, but he absolutely always shows for the ball and seems to pop up all over the place. If Telfer can keep up his creative form that he is in atm, he will be doing most of the ball carrying so I personally would like to see the version of Jacobs that runs about taking bodies when required.

At this moment in time, he looks like a competent midfielder in a 3 man midfield that usually looks 1, and often 2 competent midfielders short of being really functional. You know how hard it is to stand out as good in that scenario.

18 hours ago, bairn88 said:

Hilarious vid that. Pretty weird number of Celtic and Rangers fans in that Alloa end too, just youngsters I guess - hope they grow out of it

The vlog highlights the issues provincial clubs in Scotland face. I can't imagine supporting another team and imagine it's only representative of the age group he spoke to on the night esp. the Falkirk lads in it.

As for the "controversy" , it's indicative of footballs tribal nature and fans will use anything to put players off, even if it's untrue - Take Akinfenwa chant a few weeks ago as an example. 

A decent and humorous watch but clickbait none the less.

1 hour ago, Blame Me said:

The vlog highlights the issues provincial clubs in Scotland face. I can't imagine supporting another team and imagine it's only representative of the age group he spoke to on the night esp. the Falkirk lads in it.

Funny thing is he would have got a similar response from the Alloa manager, who isn’t in their age group.

5 hours ago, Blame Me said:

As for the "controversy" , it's indicative of footballs tribal nature and fans will use anything to put players off, even if it's untrue - Take Akinfenwa chant a few weeks ago as an example. 

A decent and humorous watch but clickbait none the less.

Honestly havent seen many of the wee guys in the video at any games before- certainly not as a big group. Always encouraging to see youngsters showing an interest in their local team. Not surprising that they all support one of the big two- but if bitten by the bug then usually that evaporates in time. Some of their songs were embarrassing though- the stuff at Leigh Griffiths went on and on and on...but "f*ck the SFA" was a particular cringe moment.

37 minutes ago, Father Barrys Sign (Top Half) said:

Honestly havent seen many of the wee guys in the video at any games before- certainly not as a big group. Always encouraging to see youngsters showing an interest in their local team. Not surprising that they all support one of the big two- but if bitten by the bug then usually that evaporates in time. Some of their songs were embarrassing though- the stuff at Leigh Griffiths went on and on and on...but "f*ck the SFA" was a particular cringe moment.

That's the Rangers influence.

Edited by Ranaldo Bairn