Favorite Premiership scoreline that didn't include your team or your main rivals? (picture required)

3 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Read the thread fucking title and post again a picture that isn't in the Cup.

See the source image

A decent percentage of the offerings so far weren’t from the “Premiership”, I just assumed you’d made a dick of it. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

No problem.

Try again :)

Nah, I think the thread has evolved from your original over-provisioned premise. You’ve got all sorts of deviations from the clunky thread title, and it makes the thread a bit more interesting. 🤷‍♂️

3 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

Nah, I think the thread has evolved from your original over-provisioned premise. You’ve got all sorts of deviations from the clunky thread title, and it makes the thread a bit more interesting. 🤷‍♂️

It would help if you posted a picture of a game in the Premiership the forum you are posting in.

I'm only trying to help ;) 

1 minute ago, Hoose Rice said:

It would help if you posted a picture of a game in the Premiership the forum you are posting in.

I'm only trying to help ;) 

It’s a fair point, but you’ve made such an utter c**t of the thread already, I thought it was just better to go with the flow like everyone else. 🤷‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

It’s a fair point, but you’ve made such an utter c**t of the thread already, I thought it was just better to go with the flow like everyone else. 🤷‍♂️

Have I f**k.  I've got to see 1986 pictures and just for you: 

See the source image