PCA foreign avaliable players that could do a job in the Premier non EU nationals

3 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Are you that new Russian boy the Livi have signed? We need you to start playing son our polish keeper is terrible. I’ve been watching West Lothian football since the 70s.

cheers

https://youtu.be/YJDxs6bOkWM

Looks really good think a lot of teams will be looking at him

Edited by General dissaray

8 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Are you that new Russian boy the Livi have signed? We need you to start playing son our polish keeper is terrible. I’ve been watching West Lothian football since the 70s.

cheers

Have a look at next guy 6.6 keeper still playing in Albania and been called into a few Albania squads makes some top class saves here,aren't sure what wages he is on but surely a move to Scotland would further his career

13 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

Good keepers but do you have any clips of Igor kovlevanov big soviet keeper just signed for the Livi from some team in Russia apparently on the books down at almondvale but nobody has ever seen him

Next up is a Kosovan International attacking midfielder that looks pretty technical 

When I clicked this thread to open it my expectations were high but I didn’t quite expect 11/14 of the posts to be from the man of the people and I’m truly delighted by this 8th wonder of the world.

Edited by Les Cabbage

3 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Belarus International box to box midfielder only 19 maybe one that Rangers and Celtic could look at for the B team or else Hibs Hearts Aberdeen Dundee Utd could afford his wages?

Georgia International holding midfielder still playing like the others in his own country looks like a good prospect maybe Shota will be looking at him to for Hull City if not maybe a move to Scotland one day he could prove himself and move on to him and them?