PCA foreign avaliable players that could do a job in the Premier non EU nationals

56 minutes ago, Ric said:

Whatever they are, they are clearly oblivious to the fact people are laughing at their constant spamming.

Explain what spamming is?I've asked if this was okay and never got a response,so by that logic it's okay 

Also I started this thread if you don't want to read it don't bother move on without moaning about it you and the rest of them

If you have anything positive or players to add stick them on

14 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

As I said, oblivious. Can't you tell everyone in laughing at you?

No c**t is interested buddy, nobody is picking up on your talent spotting, and when asked for proof that you have succeeded just once you refused. So going by the logic, "there was no answer so therefore I am right", it suggests you are a fantasist.

Just now, JD and associates said:

Speak for yourself I’m interested in his talent spotting and think the young Australian keeper would be a good one for the Livi to look at this summer keep the clips coming general and remember to get in touch with Dave show him the Aussie keeper please cheers 

I'm more disappointed your username is missing the word "power" from it.

However, that's nice, seeing as you are the only person answering him, it suggests you are his alias, and if not, maybe he could PM you the details rather than stinking threads out with pointless you tube links of Eastern European jobbers.

4 minutes ago, JD and associates said:

If you were trying to distance yourself from being his alias, that wasn't the answer to do it with.

Anyway onto more important things, why is there no "power" in your username, it's JD Power and Associates.

Just now, The Saintee said:

Thing is, I'm not sure exactly how many of the club's Heads of Recruitment actually use PnB for inspiration. 

I've asked OP for just one example of where their "internet scouting" has yielded a result, just one positive result. They were unable to. I think that says it all.

3 hours ago, Ric said:

I've asked OP for just one example of where their "internet scouting" has yielded a result, just one positive result. They were unable to. I think that says it all.

I told you that I would reveal that at any future interview and you never gave me any,and for the record I've helped a few players and clubs in my short time doing this all be it unofficially incotnito were you want to be flying under the radar 

Unlike you I don't do this for any personal gain or reward I do it cos I love football,so laugh away all you like a fire away your pop shots it just makes me even more stronger 

17 hours ago, General dissaray said:

Unlike you I don't do this for any personal gain or reward I do it cos I love football,so laugh away all you like a fire away your pop shots it just makes me even more stronger 

You are making this out to be some sort of heroic battle against the forces of negativity.

It's the fact you start these threads, which have nothing to do with the Premiership, and just spam it full of videos. No analysis, no stats, no actual valuable information, you are doing a completely half arsed job if you are somehow intending to inform others. Simply posting a video and saying "XXX club could be interested" or "YYY club needs a defender". If you are genuinely going to do it, at least show your workings. @RandomGuy. while maybe relies a little too much on that sort of stuff, but I tell you what, he seems infinitely more clued up than you about what makes a good player a good player.

Let's just remind ourselves how you started this thread..

On 19/02/2022 at 20:48, General dissaray said:

..can admin tell me right now if there going to ban me again like last time?

So you were banned last time, or at least the mods took action. I just don't get how, in that context, you can go all Helen Lovejoy about people pointing out your content is half arsed, and quite frankly in the wrong forum.

1 hour ago, Ric said:

You are making this out to be some sort of heroic battle against the forces of negativity.

It's the fact you start these threads, which have nothing to do with the Premiership, and just spam it full of videos. No analysis, no stats, no actual valuable information, you are doing a completely half arsed job if you are somehow intending to inform others. Simply posting a video and saying "XXX club could be interested" or "YYY club needs a defender". If you are genuinely going to do it, at least show your workings. @RandomGuy. while maybe relies a little too much on that sort of stuff, but I tell you what, he seems infinitely more clued up than you about what makes a good player a good player.

So you were banned last time, or at least the mods took action. I just don't get how, in that context, you can go all Helen Lovejoy about people pointing out your content is half arsed, and quite frankly in the wrong forum.

Yes I'm still waiting for the mods to explain why becouse I wasn't spamming 

I was specifically asked into the Hibs thread to put up said players 

If you don't want to to read my half arsed posts as you say they are just block me and stop looking for drama cos you are board 

Or that I wouldn't take you seriously and give you all my contacts and details so bolt and go and do wan 

I follow him on twitter and pretty sure a friend of a friend worked with him ar Linlithgow but never wanted to be cheeky great guy and I've also got a lot of respect for him as well 
Yes I know Dave personally these are the kind of players he looks at non EU players usually no more than £1k per week got lucky with Omeonga tho he’s one of the best players in the league 
Why does this seem like one guy having a conversation with himself?

1 hour ago, Ric said:

I put it all in the one forum so that people wouldn't be bitching and sniping on there individual groups

I decide how my own thread works 

It says Premiership not championship league one or league Two

So how you can say its not I'm the right place is bonkers,I've did all the to be acountable and respectful to Pie and Bovril 

And you choose to take time out your day to do exactly that bitch and snipe about my football posts on a football page 

Please get a life whilst you can,life is to short to be angry at nothing

22 hours ago, JD and associates said:

Get a grip son he’s free to post up these clips all he wants we all love watching football and it’s good to see some talented players we don’t get on tv in this country don’t like the thread leave there’ll be a thread about golf or something you can read cheers 

Bosnia player in the full national team squad