Pars vs Killie - 26th Feb

If we're being generous to Hughes, maybe Martin has a slight injury? Perhaps he isn't fully fit? Maybe he had to miss training for a bit due to illness?

I really hope that is the case. He obviously doesn’t trust Efe at right-back and bringing in Breen. Can hardly blame him tbh if that is the case. Efe would get completely roasted and Breen is as good as a man down.

Whoever is at right-back, the selection is still fucking diabolical. O’Hara has proved he can score goals in this league. Why is he still frozen out? Why id Dom not starting when he is obviously fit? I can genuinely see this being a route today.

Killie just beat us 2-1 in our last game, but we’ve stuck with the same system to play Killie, replacing our suspended RB with a midfielder (I’m assuming it’s Todd at RB), when we have someone who was one of the most consistent full backs in this league in 19/20 on the bench. I’m getting fed up of Yogi having his favourite players and picking them ahead of guys that are better/deserving of a chance.

Dom Thomas ‘needs match fitness’ but the manager won’t play him to get him any match fitness. He’s our best player and should be playing whenever he’s fit. If he’s not fit, he shouldn’t have been on the bench for the last 4 weeks.

McCann hasn’t scored in months and our system isn’t winning us many games (and has seen us drift further adrift of 8th place) but the manager’s too stubborn to change it. It feels like a slightly better version of Peter Grant in charge right now.

I just realized we were shooting the wrong way first half. 'sake. 

Feel that we were a little lucky to find ourselves 0-0 at half time, Killie were by far the better team as we continue to shell long balls hoping McCann does something that he can't.