Heart of Midlothian v Aberdeen

4 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

A trapdoor is an entrance to a place below that which the subject stands on. It must have a mechanism where by anyone standing on it can be sent tumbling down as it opens.

Aberdeen are currently looking for bog-roll as the trapdoor creaks on its hinges.

Sometime Kyle, my friend, less is more :)

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

Sometime Kyle, my friend, less is more :)

I know, Hoosy my friend, but the way this place has treated me recently? Do you grudge me the schadenfreuden? 🤷‍♂️

😎

1 minute ago, Ding dong said:

Sadly, I agree that Aberdeen are utter shite and that at this moment Hearts are far, far better than us. 

I don't think we're is dispute there. 

I hope though, that as men of the world, we call all also agree that there's a certain irony in supporters of a yo yo side that is relatively used to relegation, calling out fans of a side that has one bad season on the last 8 years. 

We're all friends and intelligent people, I'm sure that makes sense. 

Frankly, when a smaller team has to resort to clawing at high-ground based on never being relegated, then you probably need to take up crocheting and give the fitba stuff a rest. 😄

1 hour ago, Dubford don said:

The home team generally does better in this fixture,hearts deserved their win tonight but are one of the poorest teams to visit Pittodrie this season

😢

2 minutes ago, Ding dong said:

I've honestly no idea what that means, but I do congratulate Hearts on a deserved win and like most Aberdeen fans, I'll be happy when this abomination of a season ends. 

What part did you not get?

Thanks for the congratulations. 👍

Just now, Mr. X said:

Well that was 2-0 going on 9.

Aberdeen were as pish a team as I've seen all season.

Liam Boyce is giving the Aberdeen defenders a complete doing on the highlights here.  I love that man. 

19 minutes ago, Kyle Reese said:

I know, Hoosy my friend, but the way this place has treated me recently? Do you grudge me the schadenfreuden? 🤷‍♂️

😎

I couldnae gie a shite.  Noise off the sheep all you like.   I've just watched the shitest game of football ever seen and put on sportsound on my phone walking back and for some fucking reason Willie Miller is spraffing pish about our game.

Chinese is pish tae.  

2 minutes ago, Hoose Rice said:

I couldnae gie a shite.  Noise off the sheep all you like.   I've just watched the shitest game of football ever seen and put on sportsound on my phone walking back and for some fucking reason Willie Miller is spraffing pish about our game.

Chinese is pish tae.  

That’s fair enough. I said already, I enjoy your patter sometimes. Difference is, I’ve had a few utter bellends with zero patter to their name stalk me for months. I’m going to enjoy their misery. Just the way it goes. 🤷‍♂️

Good thread. 

I would hope third is now put to bed. I think Hearts have been more consistent without being particularly good this year. The group from 4th-10th is pretty tight Aberdeen need a lot of work but I think Goodwin is a good appointment. 

Robbie Neilson is a complete fucking weapon of a guy, calling opponents and referees cheats when a decision goes against him but totally silent when they get decisions going in their favour or when the likes of Andy Halliday are trying to maim opponents. 

Hopefully Jim Goodwin heard his comments before he left Tynecastle and confronted the wannabe hard man and broke his fucking nose again for him.