Scott Brown retires

Apologies but I feel it deserves a thread of it's own considering the player has been hugely successful playing his whole career in the name of this forum.

The first time I seen Scotty playing was against Livingston back in 2001 (or 2) he was tremendous that day from the very beginning.

This isn't a thread to just blow smoke up his arse because he made my club £5m and played in loads of games we pumped both the old firm (yes when it existed).

I feel he should have went South before Glasgow and he wasn't nearly as good a player as I thought he could have been if not moved back into a holding midfielder.

Watch the run for the second goal(against fast as feck lovenkrands) then the third again, wide right here:

And the third goal he scores here:

Fuckin commentary on this yin tae.   :lol: 

Thank you Broonie. 

Edited by Hoose Rice

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Lost Terry Munro but helped to get Aberdeen to tenth in the league.

He didn’t lose it he won 9 in a row 

The most dominant captain in Scottish Football history may he live rent free in your head forever

Edited by Jinky67

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

My personal favourite moments of his career. 

0_18839125.jpg

EMBARGOED-UNTIL-0001-Sunday-15th-PAY-Scott-Brown.jpg

My personal favorite was: 3,500 Old **** singing "we're going to sign Scott Brown"  and "Broony Broony" at Easter Road before my club told EBT FC to ram it. :)

Look on the brightside with that though, as you couldn't afford Brown, Daniel Prodan was getting another top up.*

* Red Star Belgrade and the goal Prodan scored to put you flumps out is meant. 

2 minutes ago, Albus Bulbasaur said:

My personal favourite moments of his career. 

0_18839125.jpg

EMBARGOED-UNTIL-0001-Sunday-15th-PAY-Scott-Brown.jpg

That second photo just sums up his attitude throughout his career for me. That was the lead up to a league cup final if I recall correctly, and he’s out steaming safe in the knowledge that as long as him & his pals turned up and played at about 60% they’d win comfortably. 

32 minutes ago, Jinky67 said:

He didn’t lose it he won 9 in a row 

The most dominant captain in Scottish Football history may he live rent free in your head forever

8.75 in a row.