Sedecordle

8 minutes ago, oldbitterandgrumpy said:

By practice, I mean the 'free' option on the website. You can play as often as you want. You're not playing the daily game everyone submits on here, there's only one of those, but you can practice on the free option to your hearts content.

Mrs Grumpy gave me a good tip on this. She gave me three words to start every game with. These words contain all five vowels and ten consonants. It doesn't leave much of the alphabet left. A lot of the words have (very roughly) assembled themselves after three moves. It's obviously still challenging, but with a bit of patience it's usually possible to get down to the last two words with two guesses left. 

Pretty much agree with this although worth having a look after 2 guesses to see if you have any obvious options and save a life as it were.

23 minutes ago, African Sunset said:

It was Mr Goose assisting tonight as I was out with a vodka snob. I am not a vodka snob, I am however a whisky snob and Mr Livet or Mr Tamnavulin will be assisting tomorrow 😁

You obviously move in different social circles to me. Mr Glenmorangie is my go to assistant at Christmas (courtesy of a very loving daughter). Mr Cardhu I can only aspire to signing up, even on a loan.