Heart of Midlothian v Hibernian - Scottish Cup SF

Lyle Lanley

2 hours ago, VincentGuerin said:

They lap that shite up.

I must just have imagined the vast majority of the years I've been watching football when Hibs have been a shite team full of shite players playing shite football.

It's an enjoyable group delusion to watch.

No we don't.  It's a load of shite, especially right now and most of our support know it. 

1 hour ago, Leith Green said:

I dont think many people read these articles, much less pay attention to them.

Your very own tattooed Jesus bothering fuckwit Ryan Stevenson was in the press last week in some desperate attempt to pretend he has any relevance.

These guys do anything to keep their heads above the parapet.

Spot on.  Mixu is promoting "a night with Mixu" this week trying to get himself in the press as much as possible.

Wee Shaun getting himself in an awful tizz at his pre match press conference I see. Raging at how we celebrated and talking about changing the narrative of our season. 

Usually works out well when Hibs bring up the narrative of this fixture.

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Wee Shaun getting himself in an awful tizz at his pre match press conference I see. Raging at how we celebrated and talking about changing the narrative of our season. 

He really wasnt 😆, what a blethering spoon you are.

He really wasnt 😆, what a blethering spoon you are.

I thought the phrase "awful tizz" would've given away I wasn't being entirely serious tbh.

I believe a Hearts player shouting something about "bottom 6" I to the changing room is why he thinks there are standards expected of players in terms of celebrating. Pretty tame in the GIRUY stakes tbh.

8 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

I thought the phrase "awful tizz" would've given away I wasn't being entirely serious tbh.

I believe a Hearts player shouting something about "bottom 6" I to the changing room is why he thinks there are standards expected of players in terms of celebrating. Pretty tame in the GIRUY stakes tbh.

Was difficult to tell - tbqhwy, this thread has been far too nice. Probably a combo of Hearts fans confidence of a victory, and Hibs fans acceptance that we are pony and the day is about beer and not football..............

Probably best to get back on track - 

Spoiler

<Get tae f**k ya rover driving, cardigan wearing, missionary position cuntbag>

Was difficult to tell - tbqhwy, this thread has been far too nice. Probably a combo of Hearts fans confidence of a victory, and Hibs fans acceptance that we are pony and the day is about beer and not football..............

Probably best to get back on track - 

Hide contents

<Get tae f**k ya rover driving, cardigan wearing, missionary position cuntbag>

Nobody daft enough to stick their neck on the line, imo.

YA TRAMPY HIBS c**t.

11 hours ago, Empty It said:
17 hours ago, Lyle Lanley said:
Wright, Rocky and Doig all doubts. 

Rocky being a doubt is the worst news I've heard about this fixture.

Well prepare yourself to get excited, he’s apparently fit and in contention to play.