Inbhir Nis v Dùn Phàrlain

8 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

Sounds about right. Two wins in a row isn't us, it isn't us at all. 

TBF, looking at the form in the league other thank Kille, its the Pars who are next best being unbeaten in 3. Even the idea of back to back wins is rare for anyone, which either goes to show how competitive every team is or how utter shite and inconsistent they are......either way it keeps it unpredictable!!!!

12 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

TBF, looking at the form in the league other thank Kille, its the Pars who are next best being unbeaten in 3. Even the idea of back to back wins is rare for anyone, which either goes to show how competitive every team is or how utter shite and inconsistent they are......either way it keeps it unpredictable!!!!

I would have the game at evens given recent form of both teams, home advantage won't come into it.

The chill in the air is gone and it's pretty hot now.

Not as hot as the away end will be later when DT23 melts in a worldie and CD5 smashes the ball in to the net after a mazy dribble.

2 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Kamwa back on the bench and we have a sub goalie called Callum Archibald. A quick Google says there is a GK coach at Woking of this name. Same guy? What's happened to Alexander?!

I reckon he's an ex Fife elite player. 

If you Google "Callum Archibald Fife elite" there's a webpage which no longer works with Fife elite no longer being a thing. 

5 minutes ago, NeilDAFC said:

Ridgers on the bench for ICT, he’s a solid keeper at this level from what I’ve seen before. Has he went off the boil recently?

He had COVID and has been on the bench ever since he came back.

7 minutes ago, NeilDAFC said:

Ridgers on the bench for ICT, he’s a solid keeper at this level from what I’ve seen before. Has he went off the boil recently?

I mentioned this last week and jinxed mckay. This week, given mackay still starting, I have to assume that he's not 100% and there as only other cover would be esson 

Back to the ponderous  ineffective passing(and not completing many) and offering nothing in the attacking sense.

This needs changed or we will take nothing from this.

Credit to ICT. winning every second ball in midfield and getting the ball quickly into dangerous areas. Everything we are not doing.