Inbhir Nis v Dùn Phàrlain

Not having the “we’ve been mince chat”. We were poor in the first half however Inverness didn’t exactly do a lot in it. In the second half we’ve had enough chances to win a game and have taken none of them, Inverness showing us how to finish off a chance is something we need to learn from quickly.

Just now, PB1994 said:

It’s not really harsh to be losing a game because your players haven’t been good enough to take those chances.

With that logic there's absolutely no discussion to be had after a game then eh? 

4 minutes ago, Islay said:

Not having the “we’ve been mince chat”. We were poor in the first half however Inverness didn’t exactly do a lot in it. In the second half we’ve had enough chances to win a game and have taken none of them, Inverness showing us how to finish off a chance is something we need to learn from quickly.

We had a wee 5 minute spell after the goal second half and nothing for the other 45 minutes. We we mince today.

Dunfermline had a hot 5 minutes at 1-0 but there’s no way we didn’t deserve to win that. We were the far better team for the other 85 minutes. 

A good first half from us and some good solid passing with all round team effort with Carson edging it for me, Pars back in it for around 10 mins after the wonder goal from McAlear and if it hadn't been for Cammy..............................................................................two brilliant saves from him and then Samuels finishing it off with a great one on one and a cool finish.

But that goal by McAlear, it's been a long time since I saw a strike as good as that.

23 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

But that goal by McAlear, it's been a long time since I saw a strike as good as that.

His strike at Morton was tasty but that was spectacular.

Fat play to Cammy, I was critical of him last week and expected a change today but for a keeper who had next to nothing to do to be so suddenly resolute was fantastic to see. I don't mind admitting I got that one wrong 

Deserved win. As Scarf says, aside from a short period after we scored where Dunfermline looked threatening, we were easily the better team. Typical Yogi side, a decent amount of possession with absolutely nothing to show for it. Pass, pass, pass then hoof.

Thought Deas and McAlear were class for us today. Some good saves from MacKay as well especially in the aforementioned spell where Dunfermline looked threatening for a change.

I was disappointed when Mckay went off for Samuels who then scored within about 3 seconds of coming on. Shows what I know...

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

An absolute worldly . We were getting a bit lucky until that point of the game. 

f**k it. 2 wins against Raith and Ayr should hopefully see us a bit further away from 10th and possibly up to 8th.

For any chance to finish 8th we would need to beat Raith, Ayr and QoTS. 

But even then I'd consider Ayr quite likely to beat Hamilton, QoTS and Partick... We are not in a good place.