Inbhir Nis v Dùn Phàrlain

Stumbled across this old video from 2000 (!) and I mind being incensed that we hadn't been given a penalty for a "clear foul" on McCulloch at the end. Then I saw these highlights...

2 wins on the bounce is masking we're still crap, but the pars are at the bottom end for a reason too. Shitey match pending with both teams desperately needing a win for different reasons so can only be another draw to add to their stats and not help either really.

Caley fans then to start raving about a 3 game unbeaten run and 7 points from 9 being the beginning of a strong run-in and BD is a master at turning piss into wine!!!

The last time we played Dunfermline at home they were fucking shite and they beat us, now they're looking like an actual competent football team, it'll be 4-0 to The Caley IMO.

4 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

A point would *probably* be a decent result but we need to be in must win mode just now.

Pretty mental that we could end Saturday in 8th but could also just as easily be bottom again.

Pretty much this. A draw on the face of it seems good but we need to go in fucking bursting a gut to win every game now. 

The one after at home to Raith could be a brilliant atmosphere if we win this.

9 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Pretty much this. A draw on the face of it seems good but we need to go in fucking bursting a gut to win every game now. 

The one after at home to Raith could be a brilliant atmosphere if we win this.

Pity it’s a Wednesday night 🤒

We need to be aiming to win every game. We have won up in Inverness already, so it can be done. We've left it far too late for the "point would be decent" sort of shite. We need to win if we are aiming for 8th. If we do draw and Ayr and Queens lose, then it possibly looks alright but it's one less game and we are still points behind 8th.

8 hours ago, DAFC. said:

We need to be aiming to win every game. We have won up in Inverness already, so it can be done. We've left it far too late for the "point would be decent" sort of shite. We need to win if we are aiming for 8th. If we do draw and Ayr and Queens lose, then it possibly looks alright but it's one less game and we are still points behind 8th.

No one said we shouldn’t be aiming to win on Saturday, just that it’s a tough game and a point probably wouldn’t be a disaster.

13 hours ago, RiG said:

Stumbled across this old video from 2000 (!) and I mind being incensed that we hadn't been given a penalty for a "clear foul" on McCulloch at the end. Then I saw these highlights...

You hear the nickname that STV tried to get traction for after the second goal - "the Ballistics."

14 hours ago, RiG said:

Remember it well as we were seeing it from the same angle as the camera so we were all laughing at Sparky’s effort

2 hours ago, TheScarf said:

The club have confirmed the sports bar will be open tomorrow.

Yup good news this. Not that I am often in the bar but it's handy for folk who may be down at the ground earlier than others, especially away fans travelling by bus, who might want a drink pre match. No mention of food though. Previously they did have a wee spot for selling pies so hopefully that is back as well.