CLYDE V PETERHEAD

15 minutes ago, the_bully_wee said:

This is unspeakably bad. It really is remarkable that we're all but safe. It's bad enough up in the stand but Jamieson must be the most fed up person in the stadium - our chances of seeing him again are slim to none.

The wins v Alloa and Cove big contributors to being “all but safe”.

Is David G in with a shout of player of the year?

I am not at all confident that we’re out of this yet. Syvertsen scoring a 90+5 winner for Dumbarton? Us roundly horsed by a team near us in the league? I can picture us going to Dumbarton needing something on the last day already.

3 minutes ago, Scott-Replay said:

I am not at all confident that we’re out of this yet. Syvertsen scoring a 90+5 winner for Dumbarton? Us roundly horsed by a team near us in the league? I can picture us going to Dumbarton needing something on the last day already.

Definitely. A truly dreadful set of results for us 

Don't want to burn too many calories appraising those wasters, but that was one of the worst Clyde performances I've ever endured. Huge credit to Aaron Splaine who had a pretty poor game but didn't utterly chuck it like many around him. That Dumbarton result is absolutely horrific news for us and I must admit, I've gone from thinking we would coast to safety at kick-off to now thinking it'll come down to a last-day shootout for 8th. 

Edited by the_bully_wee

I left when the 3rd goal went in and anyone who goes to watch that every week deserves a medal…was looking forward to seeing Monday after I missed a couple of games. Clearly missing McAllister, Cunningham and Cuddihy. Shows a severe lack of depth in the squad and can’t see it getting much better next season. I think I’ll find a meditation retreat every Saturday to go to from now on…….

9 minutes ago, TamClyde said:

Think I'll go back to working Saturday's. We are awful.

On another note, I hope the club puts in a complaint about that horrid "officiating". Not the first time this ref has had a shocker. Not the reason we lost. 

Dont waste the paper.....(.it has to be in writing.)......as theres a never ending line of absolute dud referees.

To be fair to all of them, I dont think there's bias. They're simply crap.

We cannot blame the officials or the P Heid shitehousery. We we bullied after a half witted team selection.  A left footed right back with them doubling up against him. A left back who thinks he's playing 10 years ago. 2 powder puff centre halves that struggle to do more than hit the ball in the direction they're facing. KN in midfield who makes standard tackles look dangerous. Monday looked he might be fine against PT reserves but not the cut and thrust of a L1 dog fight. 

Out thought and out fought by a team below us in the league.  We picked up 2/12 points against them. This is DL's weakness not getting us up for matches where we need to fight.  Fu(kin scary how slow and weak we are.

27 minutes ago, Bob731 said:

I left when the 3rd goal went in and anyone who goes to watch that every week deserves a medal…was looking forward to seeing Monday after I missed a couple of games. Clearly missing McAllister, Cunningham and Cuddihy. Shows a severe lack of depth in the squad and can’t see it getting much better next season. I think I’ll find a meditation retreat every Saturday to go to from now on…….

If you’d be kind enough to pass on those details please