Todays scores 16/4

What do you mean? Plastic pitch. Yoker will be favourites.
Lol have had to many beers yoker favourites cause the plastic pitch suits them what about rugby park is talbot home how many times have we won the cup there oh more than yoker no disrespect to them and well done but this cup belongs to talbot

That was a proper semi final battle at Irvine today. the baw will be lying sobbing in the fetal position for the rest of the weekend. Talbot deserved it but Rob Roy will be thinking of what might have been if they hadn't taken 45 minutes to turn up. 

This will probably sound patronising to Yoker but it's great for the interest in the final to have a David v Goliath game like this because it gives the neutral a proper underdog to support. I'm sure Yoker will bring a few down and there might be a couple of Bankies lending some support as well. 

Talbot 2 Rob Roy 1
Full-Time

G Wilson
Shankland

Talbot started well and were 2 up after 20 minutes. Took their foot off the pedal and Rob Roy started to create some chances.
No surprise when Roy scored after 47 mins
they had a lot of possession after that but never really troubled Leishman.
McPherson & McCracken Talbots best players.

1 hour ago, catakoom said:

Well done Yoker and i am sure they will not be there just to make up the numbers so Talbot will need to be on top of their game to win it.

Will be interesting to see how big a support Yoker have at the final. Smallest club to make an appearance in it for a long time given the way Talbot have hogged the limelight. 

Just now, LongTimeLurker said:

Will be interesting to see how big a support Yoker have at the final. Smallest club to make an appearance in it for a long time given the way Talbot have hogged the limelight. 

Smallest since Ormiston Primrose in '89 I'd guess.

17 hours ago, catakoom said:

Well done Yoker and i am sure they will not be there just to make up the numbers so Talbot will need to be on top of their game to win it.

Yoker should be nice and rested at least with 7 weeks without a game until the final! Whereas Talbot may well have 11 games in that time.

Edited by Ginaro

On 16/04/2022 at 18:06, Shanner said:

That was a proper semi final battle at Irvine today. the baw will be lying sobbing in the fetal position for the rest of the weekend. Talbot deserved it but Rob Roy will be thinking of what might have been if they hadn't taken 45 minutes to turn up. 

This will probably sound patronising to Yoker but it's great for the interest in the final to have a David v Goliath game like this because it gives the neutral a proper underdog to support. I'm sure Yoker will bring a few down and there might be a couple of Bankies lending some support as well. 

Yes id imagine a few bankies including myself will attend hoping for a yoker victory. 

Mon the papers