Darvel FC Thread

3 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Hearing the general manager has wrapped it as well doon the brae never spoke to him but seemed as if he was doing a good enough job the big fella and a 15k bid rejected for big Moore of Cumnock 

Moores Beechwood bound supposedly....

1 hour ago, southerner said:

Another stand is not required for the lowland league! Maybe not going up so crazy money can be spent on player wages.

There is a requirement of a 300 seat stand darvel do not have this. 

the money spent on players this year at darvel is no where near what was spent in previous years as the manager actually cares about the money spent and had a bit of sense and doesn’t just take advantage of the people around him and have money getting flung left right and centre. 

5 minutes ago, Ryan89 said:

That’s nonsense, don’t chat shit

3 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Isn't only cover for 500? Doesn't have to be seated?

Cover for 500 in spfl, cover for 100 at tier 6.  Neither mention seats

5 minutes ago, Ryan89 said:

the money spent on players this year at darvel is no where near what was spent in previous years as the manager actually cares about the money spent and had a bit of sense and doesn’t just take advantage of the people around him and have money getting flung left right and centre. 

Money spent on players this year is cause mick signed them on 2 year contracts and the club has received substantial transfer fees for the said players ,signing on fees I believe are just silly and know for a fact mk didn’t give players the figures mentioned and also wages for certain players are just crazy for this league and to say mick didn’t care about money spent is just silly , I know when I was there and he came to me for players he was told no way can we go to that and he just accepted it 

6 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Money spent on players this year is cause mick signed them on 2 year contracts and the club has received substantial transfer fees for the said players ,signing on fees I believe are just silly and know for a fact mk didn’t give players the figures mentioned and also wages for certain players are just crazy for this league and to say mick didn’t care about money spent is just silly , I know when I was there and he came to me for players he was told no way can we go to that and he just accepted it 

He's a cheque book manager. You said yourself he wouldn't go anywhere the budget wasn't available.

4 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

He's a cheque book manager. You said yourself he wouldn't go anywhere the budget wasn't available.

Cheque manager is spot on. You will never see him at a club that dosent have money to burn.

1 minute ago, superpollok said:

Talbot bidding to spend thousands on a player but fans deflecting to post about a manager in the lowland league. 

Their not actually bidding for him i just made itt up 🙂

24 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Absolute Pish he came to darvel with no a big budget I can assure you and brought 11 amateurs with him , anyway no going over old ground 

And those amateurs where getting paid at Colville. 

Mon the papers