Dog Kills Man

1 hour ago, Brother Blades said:

Firstly, it’s alleged. Secondly, he did not set his dogs on them
I’d have taken an appropriate response to a dog allegedly attacking someone & used a dog noose pole as is standard for out of control dogs. We are turning into the US, take maximum action & answer awkward questions later. The met is a disgrace & that officer should never be allowed to handle firearms again. 

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

He lets go of the dog and it starts to move towards the police just before it was shot, it's absolutely clear.  He's also not calming the dogs, he's shouting "Fucking do them then".

You can quite clearly see the first dog lunges to the point they don't have time to magically use inhuman senses to get the pole on it and they do that with the second one which manages to escape. 

This isn't like when the yanks stumble into some innocent parties backgarden and put 10 rounds in the family dog. 

They've had reports of potentially aggressive out of control dogs and they've arrived on a scene where the owner isn't in control whether that's his choice or not, they're not gonna give it a treat and hope it calms down. 

9 minutes ago, Marlo Stanfield said:

Why not use a tranq instead ?

giphy(7).gif.8fffe93baa367dd5b2c2b9c7707a2b48.gif

I think most law enforcement agencies don't use tranquiliser darts because they are ineffective for use in that environment.  They are harder to accurately fire, they often don't hit the target and can take some time to have an effect - these all make them inappropriate for use in a case like this.

Also, I think it would be very risky in terms of potential harm.  A tranquiliser meant for a huge big dog would kill a smaller one and the other way around it would be no help.

9 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I think most law enforcement agencies don't use tranquiliser darts because they are ineffective for use in that environment.  They are harder to accurately fire, they often don't hit the target and can take some time to have an effect - these all make them inappropriate for use in a case like this.

Also, I think it would be very risky in terms of potential harm.  A tranquiliser meant for a huge big dog would kill a smaller one and the other way around it would be no help.

I think the bullet is faster acting.

25 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Aye, it is the Met we're talking about here tbf.

7 minutes ago, Marlo Stanfield said:

Aye, it is the Met we're talking about here tbf.

"Commissioner can you explain why all forty of the instances of elephant tranquilisers being used in error by the Met have been fired at black men in Brixton?"

"Well, mistakes were made"

ANyway, I wonder what this guy did to get banned from owning dogs.  Must have been serious when you consider the utter reprobates you see walking about with dogs.  It's actually cruel to let people who are unable or unwilling to properly care for or look after animals own them

For his gcse english my 15 year old son had to stand up and do a talk in front of his class about a subject of his choice. He chose 'Eating dogs' and talked about how in some cultures its ok, but not in others.

It all fell apart when he went on to talk about how you might cook them and what side dishes you might have. The teacher cut it short because everyone was laughing and pissing around. She told us at the parents evening it was one of the highlights of her career.

2 hours ago, Tony Ferrino said:

For his gcse english my 15 year old son had to stand up and do a talk in front of his class about a subject of his choice. He chose 'Eating dogs' and talked about how in some cultures its ok, but not in others.

It all fell apart when he went on to talk about how you might cook them and what side dishes you might have. The teacher cut it short because everyone was laughing and pissing around. She told us at the parents evening it was one of the highlights of her career.

Cue "woking the dog" jokes and all.

13 hours ago, RuMoore said:

The guy has 2 out of control dogs that have allegedly attacked someone. Armed response units are there and the guy sets his dog on them. 

What would you have done in that situation, got it in a headlock? 

A barman once told me that the best way to stop an aggressive dug is to insert a digit in the dugs rectum. 

download (1).jpeg

Seems like some people have dug up footage of the guy sitting on the tube with his dogs and are posting it on social media as proof that the dogs were "loved".

The British public, or a good percentage of it, just lose their minds when a dog is involved.  Just mental.

On 25/05/2022 at 12:42, ICTChris said:

A 62 year old man in North Wales has died after being bitten by his sons American Pitbull. Kevin Jones was watching his son Josh’s dogs while Josh attended the Wrexham play off game at Wembley.

The dog was contained and destroyed at the scene. Josh Jones’ partner, Chanel Fong, posted the following on Facebook about the death. It’s long but worth quoting in full.

Below is a photograph of darling stupid boy Cookie-Doe, the big fathead play boy.

Have any P&Bers got a dog like this?

Any P&Bers own a pet that’s killed someone?

Do any P&Bers find it difficult to realise that your pets aren’t human?

image.jpeg

I don't own a dog like that , but I own a Caucasian shepherd and an American akita because people own dogs like that .

Some people are just not cut out to be dog owners  , unfortunately they seem to be the ones that are drawn to these breeds . 

I noticed the tribute mentioned the dog before the father in law , which is quite telling.  It's an animal ffs , there's a human life gone .

13 hours ago, The Moonster said:

A barman once told me that the best way to stop an aggressive dug is to insert a digit in the dugs rectum. 

download (1).jpeg

Reminds me of that one where a blindman is standing at a street corner, with his guide dog, waiting to cross the road.

Suddenly for no good reason, the dog cocked its leg and peed all over his master's trouser leg. The blindman then began fishing in his pocket, looking for a biscuit to give to the dog.

A passer-by has observed this and says to the blindman  :  The dog's just pissed on your leg and now you're giving it a biscuit?

Says the blindman,  I'm just trying to find its mouth mate, then I'm going to kick it in the bollox!