Bo'ness United 2022/23

Deanburn Dave

I used to get excited when the BU's had a corner or a free kick......there was always a good chance big Hunter would cause carnage in the box and we would grab a goal.  Now aerially we bunch all our tall players up which just allows the defence to do the same and we rarely see a clean header.

3 hours ago, Deanburn Dave said:

I used to get excited when the BU's had a corner or a free kick......there was always a good chance big Hunter would cause carnage in the box and we would grab a goal.  Now aerially we bunch all our tall players up which just allows the defence to do the same and we rarely see a clean header.

In Max we trust?

19 hours ago, boheesian said:

Your right, players doing what they want with no direction. They strung Five along their back.line and we made it easy with no wide players to put them under pressure, we were tactically inept. With roughly 13 mins left we get a penalty and what a chance to get back into the game and try and salvage something, bur no a poor spot kick. 
Play Two up front make sure we have players to support them.

Troll?How dare you sir!

38 minutes ago, Deanburn Dave said:

Linlithgow Rose

2 minutes ago, Number seven said:

Very,very small rose then.

Let’s mind they reneged on a friendly at our place before we all go traipsing over the flints and handing  money to their gates.

10 hours ago, Standalone said:

I take it that the home club keep all the gate money?

50/50 after expenses I believe are cup rules but I’m not sure how transparent some clubs are with “expenses”.

Edited by 8MileBU

10 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

Let’s mind they reneged on a friendly at our place before we all go traipsing over the flints and handing  money to their gates.

Let's remember max 😭 and saying il never play the rose again 🤣 forfeit on the cards ? 

39 minutes ago, lithgierose said:

Let's remember max 😭 and saying il never play the rose again 🤣 forfeit on the cards ? 

Wow - Max made an obvious throw away comment, heat of the moment remark after one of your players tried to cripple one of ours in a friendly and yous actually hold him to it?! Not enough 🤣 for that.

Edited by 8MileBU