There was a coo

19 minutes ago, To B or not B said:

I respect the fact that you are defending your club, but given that you voted against this before I would love to know what has changed for you. 

Nothing has changed for me. I also don't have a vote but remain completely opposed to  the whole B Teams charade.

17 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

How will letting the club’s supporters know first (if that is the intention) not make it public?

Have we got to swear some everlasting oath of secrecy or something?

The last time the decision was explained at a supporters' meeting. When anyone then asked the reasons given, it was very hush, hush 'you weren't there!'.

I suspect the majority of Cowden fans are against B teams. Most fans love putting the boot into their chairman/board when they make a poor decision. There does seem a very strange unwilliness among Cowden fans to criticise the club as if that would be seen as being disloyal.

18 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

A Pars supporter talking about integrity and transparency. Now that is fucking hilarious. How many pennies in the pound did your disingenuous club give the local businesses they ripped off after you went bust? Do one you plum. 

He is still hurting.

download.jpg Jim Leishman  Aeroplane.jpg

34 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

A Pars supporter talking about integrity and transparency. Now that is fucking hilarious. How many pennies in the pound did your disingenuous club give the local businesses they ripped off after you went bust? Do one you plum. 

Sadly predictable post. I’m not Gavin masterton and won’t defend his actions, they were really really shitty.

Question is,  will Cowden fans continue to defend their clubs crap actions? Will they refuse to condemn those in charge?

1 minute ago, parsforlife said:

Sadly predictable post. I’m not Gavin masterton and won’t defend his actions, they were really really shitty.

Question is,  will Cowden fans continue to defend their clubs crap actions? Will they refuse to condemn those in charge?

If it wasn’t so pathetic it would indeed  be hilarious. Coming  on to a Cowden thread preaching about integrity and transparency while you support Dunfermline. We’ve never spent above our means to cheat, ripped off local suppliers and then been forced to give them a pittance of what was actually owed to them when being placed into administration. You’ve been grinding your sad little axe on our thread for years. Go and find a new hobby. Nobody gives a shit about what you think. 

1 minute ago, Only coo in the village said:

If it wasn’t so pathetic it would indeed  be hilarious. Coming  on to a Cowden thread preaching about integrity and transparency while you support Dunfermline. We’ve never spent above our means to cheat, ripped off local suppliers and then been forced to give them a pittance of what was actually owed to them when being placed into administration. You’ve been grinding your sad little axe on our thread for years. Go and find a new hobby. Nobody gives a shit about what you think. 

😂 Cry more 

28 minutes ago, Am Featha *****h Nan Clach said:

The last time the decision was explained at a supporters' meeting. When anyone then asked the reasons given, it was very hush, hush 'you weren't there!'.

I suspect the majority of Cowden fans are against B teams. Most fans love putting the boot into their chairman/board when they make a poor decision. There does seem a very strange unwilliness among Cowden fans to criticise the club as if that would be seen as being disloyal.

It wasn’t hush hush at all, I don’t think I was first to post what was said, but I do remember paraphrasing maybe the next day what was said in regards to the B team decision.

I don’t want the B teams in the league, would be glad for them to be gone. In fact I would love the old firm to bugger off to England, European league or a deserted island, would be much better for Scottish football.

Despite that, the same as I was in the summer, I can’t get overly worked up about the B teams like some. When the B teams run out to face Cowden it’s still a game between two fairly evenly matched teams.  Just realised we’ve completed our B team programme for the season, all close exciting matches.

10 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

That is truly the reply of the defeated. 

How have I been defeated exactly.  Came here questioning your clubs actions and you haven’t been given  a single defence, just weirdos who think going after my team over a decade old argument somehow explains your own current actions

1 minute ago, Cowdenleith said:

It wasn’t hush hush at all, I don’t think I was first to post what was said, but I do remember paraphrasing maybe the next day what was said in regards to the B team decision.

There was a huge amount of ‘that was explained at the meeting’ to any questions asked. Not a single person came out and fully explained your reasoning for being rats.

2 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

How have I been defeated exactly.  Came here questioning your clubs actions and you haven’t been given  a single defence, just weirdos who think going after my team over a decade old argument somehow explains your own current actions

There was a huge amount of ‘that was explained at the meeting’ to any questions asked. Not a single person came out and fully explained your reasoning for being rats.

‘Cry more’ is pretty much a classic admission that you can’t even conjour up a decent reply.

You seem to have such a good memory of something that was about 8 months ago, strange you are so hung up about a wee club from along the road.  Kind of weirdo obsession.

6 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

‘Cry more’ is pretty much a classic admission that you can’t even conjour up a decent reply.

You seem to have such a good memory of something that was about 8 months ago, strange you are so hung up about a wee club from along the road.  Kind of weirdo obsession.

Or a recognition that the post wasn’t one of debate and didn’t need to be respected.

I post across multiple sub-forums and threads on here and can remember key points, that doesn’t exactly make me obsessed. But if you can’t look past the team I support then it does seem a few of you are projecting a fair bit about obsession.

40 minutes ago, Only coo in the village said:

You tell em pal👍

23 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Or a recognition that the post wasn’t one of debate and didn’t need to be respected.

I post across multiple sub-forums and threads on here and can remember key points, that doesn’t exactly make me obsessed. But if you can’t look past the team I support then it does seem a few of you are projecting a fair bit about obsession.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Just be quiet. Stop trying to claim the moral high ground when your club shafted local businesses. You can’t claim it. Not in 10 years. Not in 20. Not ever.

Edited by onecowden

Cowdenbeath fans with their usual bingo card of shite rather than just telling us why they keep voting for the B teams! It can't have been "the Conference League" like we were told last time.

So what's the excuse?

It's a simple question that even your own supporters are asking

9 minutes ago, Spyro said:

Cowdenbeath fans with their usual bingo card of shite rather than just telling us why they keep voting for the B teams! It can't have been "the Conference League" like we were told last time.

So what's the excuse?

When did the fans vote for the B teams? The club may have but the fans haven’t. The fact is; no one knows why we have (assuming we have) so it’s all speculation. Not sure what else you want from us. Charging of Central Park like it’s 1789 France?

That being said, some are rightly responding to comments from fans of clubs that have ripped off local businesses and people. A Dunfermline fan dishing out moral superiority over the allowance to continue to have B teams in a league ffs. 

FWIW: I don’t want B teams. I think their current placement in the pyramid is a sham. I won’t attend a game they are involved in. The lowland league is of a joke league with no credibility. The club should have voted against.

But in the grand scheme of “shitty things about Scottish football” it’s not as big a deal as many make out. It’s flavour of the month.

4 hours ago, Spyro said:

So what's the excuse?

Eh, cowden fans didn’t vote for B teams, and a lot of them wouldn’t if they had the opportunity. 
There’s a good few posters on here with basic comprehension issues. 

Edited by 1GregStewart

14 minutes ago, 1GregStewart said:

Eh, cowden fans didn’t vote for B teams, and a lot of them wouldn’t if they had the opportunity. 
There’s a good few posters on here with basic comprehension issues. 

Oh christ the irony, are you going to pull up all the Cowdenbeath fans in the last page or so who have used the actions of Gavin Masterton to beat someone with? 

19 minutes ago, HoBNob said:

Oh christ the irony, are you going to pull up all the Cowdenbeath fans in the last page or so who have used the actions of Gavin Masterton to beat someone with? 

Yes. If they try and timewash their clubs disgraceful actions and I’m sorry for repeating this - claim the moral high ground when they can be nowhere near it.