There was a coo

Trying to think of a new name for this thread now that we have Dougie "There was a Coo on Yonder" Hill in charge.  Must be a good name somebody can think of....

2 hours ago, The Minertaur said:

Trying to think of a new name for this thread now that we have Dougie "There was a Coo on Yonder" Hill in charge.  Must be a good name somebody can think of....

‘The Hills are alive’

Welcome Ethan Kerr, a 23 year old tall left sided centre half who was a key player in heriott watts recent success. Sounds a promising player who is excited for the step up. On the note thats now 5 centre halves if you include dougie registering himself.

13 hours ago, cowdenbeath0-3 said:

Welcome Ethan Kerr, a 23 year old tall left sided centre half who was a key player in heriott watts recent success. Sounds a promising player who is excited for the step up. On the note thats now 5 centre halves if you include dougie registering himself.

From what I have read he looks like a true leader, and we are now surrounding ourselves with players like that.

Felt like we were a bit lightweight at times last season and we could be outmuscled or bullied a wee bit by more physical teams, don’t think that will happen any more.

I'm hopeful that Dougie has a similar mindset to Mixu when he was our manager and that you start with a strong defence to support some fluid attacking. 

I normally put together a list of all the players and positions at this time of the year but I'm so out of the loop I wonder if anybody else can pull something together? 

1 hour ago, Cowdenleith said:

Not a fan of either of the all blue tops @ronaldincoo, I must be getting old. 😀.  The last one is fine as I quite like a classic stripe, but maybe not right for Cowdenbeath.

2 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

Not for me.

I'm quite a big fan of the top one. I could imagine it would look quite braw with all the logos on it. Usually the club releases a teaser of some sort.....

21 minutes ago, The Minertaur said:

I'm hopeful that Dougie has a similar mindset to Moixu when he was our manager and that you start with a strong defence to support some fluid attacking. 

I normally put together a list of all the players and positions at this time of the year but I'm so out of the loop I wonder if anybody else can pull something together? 

As far as I can remember, Mixu's philosophy seemed to be. If they score one, we'll score two. And we had the best player in the league, which helped.

28 minutes ago, Aberdeen Cooden said:

As far as I can remember, Mixu's philosophy seemed to be. If they score one, we'll score two. And we had the best player in the league, which helped.

Mixu played 4 -3-3 with creative attacking midfielders (Dougie Hill  ?), with a  Goalkeeper  who dominated the back area (Davy Hay) and a centre half who took no prisoners (Innes Ritchie).