There was a coo

Pretty fed up after that to be honest, strangely more so than a lot of the rubbish games last season, I guess due to our expectations being higher now.

Felt like we had stolen a game I don’t think we really deserved to win, only to kick ourselves in the nuts again. Chasing a third goal when we should have been booting it into the high street (the spare balls had been taken away by then). The referee was terrible right enough, but don’t think we can blame that,

Sorry I couldn’t stay around for the CISS meeting, hope it went well.

1 hour ago, iateallthepies said:

Some wildly eccentric decisions from the ref who looked like he had wandered  in for the stock car meeting, mostly in favour of Gala it has to be said. Walker's booking, the non booking of Gala no 23 and the non playing of the advantage the worst of many. I liked the Gala NO 9 , the centre backs were ok but the rest, not much quality though they battled all the way. A game we should have won. That was MaCnab's poorest game , and he was still pretty decent. These injuries though.

Agree about the Gala No9.Would take him in a heartbeat.

1 hour ago, CowdenLoyal said:

We've seen some abysmal referring performances over the years but today's is up there with the worst. f**k me. The decision not to allow play to continue when we were through on goal is one of the single worst decisions I've ever seen. He even looked at the receiving player before blowing his whistle. Unreal.

A very poor affair today but I'd suggest we still completely deserved to win the game although we really do need a break with injuries. Understandably, Smith was absolutely shattered just after half time, it really was like watching an old man play 🤣

It was a strange one re pulling play back after giving the advantage.

15 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

It was a strange one re pulling play back after giving the advantage.

I hope it's included in the highlights. From memory, the foul occurred, he looked up, held both his arms up to signal advantage, then as the obvious ball through was about to happen, he blew his whistle.

No guarantee we would have scored of course but it was very likely we would. Also thought we were denied a stonewall penalty as well as multiple fouls against us not given. Incredibly inept performance that almost looked deliberate it was that bad.