There was a coo

Just now, CowdenLoyal said:

Agree we're very likely not to progress and won't be a huge crowd however it's a different ground in a lovely city. As far as an away day/weekend goes for supporters it should be a cracker.

That is true, Inverness is a great place to visit. Won’t be able to make it unless I charter a helicopter to get us from Gullane in the morning to Inverness. 🤣

6 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Mmmm, a bit meh for me that one. A difficult tie and not a money spinner. 

Only ever been at the new ground twice, once for a friendly with Hamilton in 97 (We were on a pre season tour and played Friday/Sunday). 

5 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Agree we're very likely not to progress and won't be a huge crowd however it's a different ground in a lovely city. As far as an away day/weekend goes for supporters it should be a cracker.

You would get a decent weekend there.

2 minutes ago, cowdenbeath said:

Only ever been at the new ground twice, once for a friendly with Hamilton in 97 (We were on a pre season tour and played Friday/Sunday). 

Never been to a match there, driven past it a few times when staying in Inverness, great location by the water, believe it’s a bone chiller in the winter. 

3 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Never been to a match there, driven past it a few times when staying in Inverness, great location by the water, believe it’s a bone chiller in the winter. 

The time I was there with us the crash barriers had white frost on them, there were only a handful of us and the lassie in the pie shop gave us a box of pies when she shut the shop in the second half.

39 minutes ago, Cowdenleith said:

Won't be any colder than Peterhead. A great place for a weekend but the club won't make much if anything.

Ironically I'd suggest some of our best performances this season came in the league Cup against teams from leagues above. ICT are struggling and I've never seen us pull off a shock.

If we have a full strength side all playing well and a decent bit of fortune, why shouldn't we believe we can cause an upset?

Edited by CowdenLoyal

20 minutes ago, Blue Brazil Forever said:

We will just have to gub them then :1eye

12 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

Ironically I'd suggest some of our best performances this season came in the league Cup against teams from leagues above. ICT are struggling and I've never seen us pull off a shock.

If we have a full strength side all playing well and a decent bit of fortune, why shouldn't we believe we can cause an upset?

Quite right, they are the ones with everything to lose, just give it our best shot. 

32 minutes ago, CowdenLoyal said:

There is that, it is a cup tie and Dunbar, Jeanfield , Brora all showed yesterday what can be done.

Remember Darvel last  season !!!

Edited by Blue Brazil Forever
Adding text

49 minutes ago, onecowden said:

Back to league business on Tuesday and Saturday with tough games against Albion Rovers and Linlithgow. We need to park the cup run and get some league points. Will Rodden be back for these games?

Going by a count I did, he has served 10 games now across all competitions. He was there with the club on Saturday.