There was a coo

That’s a shame the games off. I was looking forward to visiting for the first time. Hopefully I can make it on the rearranged date. 

Edited by onecowden

5 minutes ago, onecowden said:

That’s a shame the games off. I was looking forward to visiting for the first time. Hopefully I can make it on the rearranged date. 

2 weeks in a row the joys of winter.

Assuming that the changing weather patterns of tons of rain causing frequent water logging along with the usual frozen pitches are here to stay, the powers that be at Tier 5 and below have to be thinking of something radical about the timing of the football season in the future.

It can’t go on like this, with teams playing massive catch up (especially in Tier 6 and below) and two or three times a week come April and May.

Nice to see Kane Hemings playing for Stevenage on match of the day.  He still looks like a good, strong forward and had a few chances to score. Still playing at a good level but not the result he would have wanted yesterday. Stevenage doing well in their league against some very strong teams such as Portsmouth and Wigan. 

2 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

See Stirling Albion are now at home on 20 December there goes our LC tie with Uni.

Shambles. Surely the SPFL should have found checked the fixtures knowing that another club uses it as their home ground? 

2 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Shambles. Surely the SPFL should have found checked the fixtures knowing that another club uses it as their home ground? 

SPFL club always gets priority. Even when it was a situation like Clyde and Cumbernauld or Edinburgh city at Spartans when the LL club were the main tennent.

3 minutes ago, The_Pit_Owns said:

Albion fixtures will always take priority normally when there's an over lap the Uni play on a Sunday this may happen with our cup game.

12 hours ago, cowdenbeath said:

Albion fixtures will always take priority normally when there's an over lap the Uni play on a Sunday this may happen with our cup game.

Just give them the tie.