Thank you

you forgot to mention all the hard work of the guys who do home made stats and league tables you enjoy so much. 
And the boys who do the highlights of the games. They do a brilliant job just wished more teams had someone 2 do with. My clubs been lucky enough weve always had someone 2 step up and do them.

Mon the papers

2 hours ago, 3point4win said:

Great work yeah but for the one and only fan in the country who doesn't use any social media and uses here for scores 😆

Correct, I don’t use other social media. Take it you do then. Are you as much of a dick on every form you use?

34 minutes ago, Shanner said:

you forgot to mention all the hard work of the guys who do home made stats and league tables you enjoy so much. 

Deliberately didn’t mention them as it’s a silly practice which should not be encouraged.

On 29/05/2022 at 16:04, jimbaxters said:

In the midst of all that’s happening at the moment, think we should give a shout to @GNU_Linux for providing weekly updates and season summary for each of the leagues. An all round good egg. Thank you sir!

The real hero is the wonderful băstard who updates the tables, stats & results grids on wikipedia within a few hours of games finishing making my grift a relative breeze.

Edited by GNU_Linux