Love Island 2022

Louis Litt

2 minutes ago, well fan for life said:

The movie night must have been class for him. Big man could just sit back and watch the carnage unfold. 

Same with Adam, just sitting there enjoying the show.

Why hasn't Summer retired the utterly cringeworthy American accent? Usually takes about 24 hours for my toes to uncurl and then she does it again the very next episode and the cycle repeats itself. 

She’s the worst but they’re all at it! Mental. Unlikable cast bar Adam.

Billy seems a bit of a moron. He is pretty average looking has managed to pull Danica and then fucks her over in the challenge and breaks it off with her. As much as Luca is a psycho about him Billy does just need to take the L with Gemma and move on.

Expexting Billy & Summer to go can’t get over how boring and predictable this show is.

Aye Billy and Summer are away.  Two Casa Amor outsiders aren't staying in place of 2 Villa originals ( I know Danica wasn't there on the first day).

Agree with the above that Billy and Summer are probably away, however if it's the individual couples voting who stays rather than being split into boys/girls there could be some game playing to try and eliminate some competition they might face to get to the final.

I really hope Dami goes as I cannot fucking stand him. 

1 hour ago, Adrian Madaschi said:

Agree with the above that Billy and Summer are probably away, however if it's the individual couples voting who stays rather than being split into boys/girls there could be some game playing to try and eliminate some competition they might face to get to the final.

I really hope Dami goes as I cannot fucking stand him. 

He's a fucking gimp. 

Four newbies going in tonight after the dumping, a reflection of just how dull this season is and was going to be when it was left with the same long-standing couples as before.

Thoroughly looking forward to them being ignored roundly before being voted off by the originals over the coming weeks 🙄

14 hours ago, Ignoramus said:

Four newbies going in tonight after the dumping, a reflection of just how dull this season is and was going to be when it was left with the same long-standing couples as before.

Thoroughly looking forward to them being ignored roundly before being voted off by the originals over the coming weeks 🙄

It should be left to the public for every dumping. The originals will always save fellow originals. It's pointless. 

Edit - yeah, the 4 new islanders will be the next 4 to leave. Are the producers terrified of an original being dumped or something? 

Edited by TheScarf

She's been pied off by five men which has inspired, as far as I can tell, zero seconds of introspection from her. Getting that up to seven men would be delightful.

I haven't enjoyed this series at all. It's always bad for it but this series in particular has been like watching Primary 7 kids acting and talking like they think grown-up's act and talk, which in reality is a mile-oot and just makes them look even more like kids. Except most of them are mid-late 20's.

Even just having conversations, it's like their brain is constantly thinking "what would an adult say here". I know that approach is in a lot of ways contrived by the show itself; (pointing at a 6ft 5, 27 year old man with a fucking beard and having to say "I'd like to couple up with this boy), but it's been particularly noticeable this series.