Lowland League General Discussion

FairWeatherFan

49 minutes ago, Burnieman said:

How close are North End to a licence?

I’ve no idea you’d need to ask someone like @Marten or @invergowrie arab.

Would like to see them in the Highland League though. Promotion into the Lowland League from below helped strengthen it from a diddy league into a seriously competitive division. If Banks O’Dee could be joined by some more sides, perhaps a Culter, a Roy McGregor backed Invergordon or a few Dundee junior sides it would help the Highland League competitively.

Edited by Sir Tarmo

21 hours ago, Sir Tarmo said:

I’ve no idea you’d need to ask someone like @Marten or @invergowrie arab.

Would like to see them in the Highland League though. Promotion into the Lowland League from below helped strengthen it from a diddy league into a seriously competitive division. If Banks O’Dee could be joined by some more sides, perhaps a Culter, a Roy McGregor backed Invergordon or a few Dundee junior sides it would help the Highland League competitively.

From my visits there, I doubt the ground will be far off licensing standards. I do know they've worked on improving the organisation off the pitch too, but no idea if that's with licensing at mind. I wouldn't be surprised if that's their aim though. I do hope they go up if they win the league, largely for purely selfish reasons as if we don't win the league, we'd have a far bigger chance next season if NE win it and won't be there anymore.