Strathclyde Cup 2022-23

On 29/04/2023 at 23:56, PossilYM said:

Perthshire team now in the Big Scottish Cup.

Another disappointment for the Wosfl.

P my man you appear to have been what we would call up the road; 'in a bit of a stirring mood recently' unless I am seriously mistaken. Remember no everybody is like us Schemie Boys. 😘😘😘

But you have restored my decent mood after seeing I can't attend the Potts Cup Final on Sat 13th. Bloody Horses.

Hoping to get to Newton Stewart tomorrow for the Creetown - Stranraer res. lge game of I can wangle it. Never been to Blarmount looks a decent ground.

44 minutes ago, HorseyGhirl said:

P my man you appear to have been what we would call up the road; 'in a bit of a stirring mood recently' unless I am seriously mistaken. Remember no everybody is like us Schemie Boys. 😘😘😘

But you have restored my decent mood after seeing I can't attend the Potts Cup Final on Sat 13th. Bloody Horses.

Hoping to get to Newton Stewart tomorrow for the Creetown - Stranraer res. lge game of I can wangle it. Never been to Blarmount looks a decent ground.

Don't know much about horses but i've seen a few cowboys wearing blazers in my time.

1 hour ago, PossilYM said:

Don't know much about horses but i've seen a few cowboys wearing blazers in my time.

😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄😄

You obviously travel in more exalted circles than I. Haven't seen a blazer since the kids left school.