The Queen of the South thread

Frankie S - i think you must be mistaking me with someone else - I support every Scottish team that plays Celtic and Rangers every week................I make an exception in European games for the greater good.

In terms of sitting in the away end at Ibrox i would say that the QOS fans give as good as they get.

I cant believe that any right minded person would be remotely bothered by the type of juvenile chants that rangers fans or anyone elses directs at opposition fans.

Last night our subs we put Moxen and Smith on really boys to do a mans job. Moxen never heard of him Smith is to easy to knock off the ball both players and Pickard really need more game time in the under 20s

These lads should be out on loan playing meaningfull games.Under20's is a complete waste of time .Either league 1/2 or the juniors is where they should be.

Or they could stay put and continue breaking into the first team :ph34r:

That wont happen ,they are nowhere ready to do that .I am all for youngsters in the team ,but when they are ready .

Hooper is ,the rest are not .I say this having watched roughly 90% of the u20's games last season .It is a very poor standard .

Just seen Morton match highlights on YouTube. Morton defender is well behind the line when he cleared off the underside of the bar but hard to tell if the ball is over the line because of his outstretched leg that connected with ball.

That wont happen ,they are nowhere ready to do that .I am all for youngsters in the team ,but when they are ready .

Hooper is ,the rest are not .I say this having watched roughly 90% of the u20's games last season .It is a very poor standard .

Give it a rest Swanny

Please tell me you are on the wind up.

What makes you think that? Most clubs have got on fine without playing rangers for a long time and whilst them staying another year is an unexpected bonus. I find it pointless to want to draw the old firm for a quick buck. Surely it's more beneficial to stay in a competition and win it rather than having a nice day out at a big ground.

If anything Rangers are indirectly and directly responsible for the team being taken apart.

What makes you think that? Most clubs have got on fine without playing rangers for a long time and whilst them staying another year is an unexpected bonus. I find it pointless to want to draw the old firm for a quick buck. Surely it's more beneficial to stay in a competition and win it rather than having a nice day out at a big ground.

If anything Rangers are indirectly and directly responsible for the team being taken apart.

On more than one occasion you have accused the poster of being a Rangers fan.

On more than one occasion you have accused the poster of being a Rangers fan.

I just find it curious that someone desperately wants to draw one team in particular over actually winning the competition, it's a light hearted comment that only yourself seems to be getting irked about. Maybe you shouldn't take P&B so seriously?

Anyone else waiting on a 'Scottish football needs a strong Rangers' to complete the apologist buzzword bingo from Rfc -1690

Nobody, but nobody likes Rangers less than me - as several thousand posts on these boards would confirm - but I've got to defend rjc here.

Of course he should also want to see the OF humbled in Europe as well as at home, but the charge that he's really a Rangers fan is unfair. All he's saying is that he'd like us to have a chance of playing them for financial reasons. There definitely is less novelty attached to playing them these days, but rjc said nothing that was outrageous or needed attacked.

You are taking it too seriously MT, it's only a bit of banter.

I came back hoping to be able to post my thoughts on all things QOS related without suffering personal attacks or witnessing them but there are too many arseholes about who can't have decent discussions.

I don't mind banter but it goes beyond it at times, anyway have fun, I leave it to the pegs and macwatts.