The Queen of the South thread

He is certainly taking a lot longer than hoped to getting himself match fit. Think he has been training for the best part of a month and is still not expected to be involved in squad tommorow. He needs competive action so not to play him in development game is IMO odd. Maybe the cynic in me is expecting him to have picked up an injury given his last 2 years

Tapping on bench today.

Good 3 points today Fowler ringing the changes today and it paid off.

Thought Murdoch played really well in first game for Queen's but will drop back out next week v Rangers. Thought Atkinson done himself no harm with a great save second half touching the ball over the bar.

For Me Hutton was mom, broke up play and bossed the midfield along with Murdoch.

Looking forward to next Sunday now.

Good 3 points today Fowler ringing the changes today and it paid off.

Thought Murdoch played really well in first game for Queen's but will drop back out next week v Rangers. Thought Atkinson done himself no harm with a great save second half touching the ball over the bar.

For Me Hutton was mom, broke up play and bossed the midfield along with Murdoch.

Looking forward to next Sunday now.

Pickard did well up top but we really need another striker just can,t see Pickard scoring many goals.Lyle look,s like he need a break so really need to get someone in.

It seems Steven Craig ex Dumbarton was in talks with us but he has signed for Forfar.

Dumbarton fans don,t rate him.

Edited by Northfield 53

Pickard did well up top but we really need another striker just can,t see Pickard scoring many goals.Lyle look,s like he need a break so really need to get someone in.

It seems Steven Craig ex Dumbarton was in talks with us but he has signed for Forfar.

Queens have got Oliver and Russell that can play thru the middle with Lyle if need be. Steven Craig was at Partick Thistle and played against Queens in the Ramsdens Cup Final at Livingston in 2013 and seemed fairly decent then. I remember him at Dumbarton at the start of this season also. Probably better suited to Forfar's level at League One tbh. Edited by RUSTY1111

I see we're 4th now Northfield. Long way to go of course but maybe better start getting the overtime ramped up in case you need to pay your debts. ;)

Pickard did well? Are you being funny.