The Queen of the South thread

christmas for me come early .  ladbrokes in the vennel had albion rovers 14/5  had £50 on . nice to collect £190 in the morning .   qos are a shambles from top to bottom .  jim thomson should not be allowed to interfere in first team affairs let alone manage .   gavin would still be there but for jt getting involved . the man jt should have no say whatsoever in the club .   if a proffessional players cant raise his game with the incentive off playing celtic they should look up the word PROFFESSIONAL .      WELL DONE ALBION .

11 minutes ago, weeredbook said:

I am a season ticket holder who won't be back till
the "caretaker " is gone .Absolutely sick .We are an absolute shambles .

:lol:

Can I have your season ticket. I promise to give it back once you need it.

Edited by Distant Doonhamer

Well what for Queens now, I'm 68 I always thought at one point I would see my team in the SPL but I can't see this ever happening, after this result attendances will drop, what manager in their right mind would come here.

Spl doesn't exist and hasn't done so for 3 seasons now.

Any reason to be so pedantic??!

We all knew what he meant. Really nice tho to find a Falkirk fan on a Queens thread at this time of night. Hope your interest in us continues!

Just as interested in us as his manager was tonight eh [emoji106]

Well what a load of shit our football club has become. Manager less with very little update on the situation and no sense of urgency whatsoever. Knocked out of the Scottish cup at the first go to a part time team a division lower than us and who were down to 10 men and now miss out on epic payday of that 4th round. Morale for players staff and fans at an all time low for this season.

Positives. Dan Carmichael is back playing. It's a start. Our good start to the league campaign might just might keep us safe. The upcoming games against st Mirren and Dumbarton are absolute must wins.

I have honestly given up my optimistic hope of the play offs and now genuinely worried we might be looking at staying away from the relegation spots.

People are getting carried away here. This result could be a huge blessing in disguise as it may be the final proof the board need to get JT away from anything first team.

The Celtic money we never had and didn't even know about a few days ago so nothing has really changed for the worse there.

Just need to get a decent manager in ASAP. This team was top of the league a few weeks ago. There is no reason why a decent manager can't steady the ship and keep us mid table at least.

He will also have a chance to put his on mark on things fairly soon with the window opening up.

We still have Dobbie, we have Carmichael returning. We have some promising young players that just have too much on their shoulders right now. The board surprised us once this season with the appointment of Dobbie, maybe they can do the same with the manager.

People are getting carried away here. This result could be a huge blessing in disguise as it may be the final proof the board need to get JT away from anything first team.

The Celtic money we never had and didn't even know about a few days ago so nothing has really changed for the worse there.

Just need to get a decent manager in ASAP. This team was top of the league a few weeks ago. There is no reason why a decent manager can't steady the ship and keep us mid table at least.

He will also have a chance to put his on mark on things fairly soon with the window opening up.

We still have Dobbie, we have Carmichael returning. We have some promising young players that just have too much on their shoulders right now. The board surprised us once this season with the appointment of Dobbie, maybe they can do the same with the manager.

The irony in all of this is that our league position is still quite good. Win our game in hand and we are a point off the play offs. Wishful thinking though!

All fair enough I suppose and had last night's result come in amongst a normal run of results then we would put it down to a bad night at the office and move on.

However it has come after a really bad run in the league, it has come after our manager felt unable to carry on in his role and it has come after 3 weeks of failing to appoint a replacement.

I don't think it's that surprising that people are "getting carried away" when this result is taken in context. Yes we are still reasonably well placed in the league but it's hard to see how we can possibly stay there if things carry on as they are.