The Queen of the South thread

10 hours ago, die hard doonhamer said:

It sounds like Tapping is the big miss. Such a shame he's done.

He is, as is Jacobs. Thankfully, it sounds like he'll be back on Saturday

Naysmith saying all the right things in his interview last night, including looking to bring some players in straight away. Lets hope he can put those words into practice

20 minutes ago, Flash said:

Only 2 more to go and we will have lost consecutive games to every team in the league. That would deserve a guard of honour.

A guard of dishonour where instead of applause the opposition players get to point and laugh.

29 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

A guard of dishonour where instead of applause the opposition players get to point and laugh.

Maybe force them to run down the Vennel and fans can pelt them with rotten fruit and vegetables.

42 minutes ago, Swarley said:

Maybe force them to run down the Vennel and fans can pelt them with rotten fruit and vegetables.

I doubt many of the players would know what the Vennel is or what is in Dumfries other than the stadium. Not to sound all Edward and Tubbs but how many live locally?

2 hours ago, overthetop said:

If Naysmith is being allowed to bring in players why wasn't previous manager? If he had been Queens may have not been in the mess they are.

16 minutes ago, overthetop said:

I'm not making any claims I just wish the squad had got reinforcements sooner

Looks to me like you are claiming that Skelton wasn`t allowed to bring players in.