The General Ross County Chat Thread

It's all psychology innit? Next we'll have some blue sky thinking sports psychologist guru taking weekly sessions, and Derek Adams will be using the textbook "envelope" exercise (as successfully used by Brendan Rodgers in the hit docudrama Being Liverpool).

I see Roy is quoted on BBC as saying wages are 40% of turnover and also that the players we brought in January cost no more than the ones that left. Obviously it's just plain lies and we're spunking money all over the place, but it's nice to keep up the pretence to make the poorer teams feel better.

Despite bunglebonce's obfuscation (sort of like Ad Lip but using 1,000 words fewer), we all know that jnr was making the point that he has achieved more than other teams, other teams with greater resources.

Who, I ask, who are these teams?

Its quite clear that some spreadsheet chicanery is taking place.

I demand a financial fair play inquiry!

Despite bunglebonce's obfuscation (sort of like Ad Lip but using 1,000 words fewer), we all know that jnr was making the point that he has achieved more than other teams, other teams with greater resources.

Who, I ask, who are these teams?

Its quite clear that some spreadsheet chicanery is taking place.

I demand a financial fair play inquiry!

You don't need spreadsheets when you use brown envelopes stuffed with used twenties, do you know nothing about running a football club? When did we start calling Roy jnr? Edited by Staggie52

no no no, jnr is your socially maladroit first team coach that, as a middle aged man, works with his dad

Well you see that's what confused me when you replied to my post about Roy and started talking about jnr. Do you have trouble following a logical line of thought?

I heard this week through work that MacGregor is "taking stock" and may look to change the current management regime transfer policy.

You heard that at work? Or did you read it both in the paper and on the BBC website?

I'd like to say that that's a full and effusive tribute to both chaps who, I'm assuming, gave good service to Ross County.

It isn't so I can't.

I'm afraid to say that I detect a want of class.

Not entirely convinced Cooper added much, but it'll certainly be interesting to see who we bring in. Also, a remarkably quick start to proceedings for us for once.

Not entirely convinced Cooper added much, but it'll certainly be interesting to see who we bring in. Also, a remarkably quick start to proceedings for us for once.

Yep, happy to see we are already getting organised for next season. I would expect more news this week re contracts.

Cooper saying in P&J that he is shocked and disappointed, but thanks George and Derek for the opportunity to get back in to football. All the best Tattie.

We're apparently in talks with Ben Gordon. Could be your usual nonsense, but just wanted to ask what he's like? Cheers.

He has a year's option with County, and so far as I know he hasn't turned it down/the club haven't turned it down yet.

He's not very good though. You can have him.