The General Ross County Chat Thread

Mixed feelings about Foster signing. He was easily the worst Rangers player last season, the worst in a team consisting of Moshni and McCulloch :unsure: . Saying that however this was a team coached by McCoist and McDowell so hopefully for our sake with some proper coaching/management we may have a decent player. Decent enough cover if nothing else for Fraser at RB.

Kenny Macintyre ‏@bbckennymac 5m5 minutes ago

.@RCFCStaggies have signed the former Rangers and Aberdeen defender Richard Foster on a two-year deal. #BBCSportsound

Confirmed then.

Delighted with this news.

JS64950968.jpg

I'm amazed Foster passed a medical, after the terrible case of twisted blood Marvelous Marvin left him with.

Fraser played 100% of the match-time he was available for since he joined in January, missing one game with a calf injury and playing one game at centre-back. He was excellent throughout. It's good that there's competition for his place but I'm not alarmed.

I see you've signed Chris Robertson, another player who can play right back/centre back - ex Preston and Port Vale.

Seen a bit of him on tv the last few seasons and looks a decent player.

brooks-mileson_1106956c.jpg

Can't compare.

County have the lowest budget in the league remember. ;)

Joking aside - he's a fantastic player at that level. Will be a very good signing for County, who actually look pretty formidable now.

Edited by Kyle