The General Ross County Chat Thread

Jay Henderson scoring a double tonight on the bbc Scotland televised game against airdrie , really disappointed we let him go out on loan and hope we don’t regret the decision come the end of the season

20 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Jay Henderson scoring a double tonight on the bbc Scotland televised game against airdrie , really disappointed we let him go out on loan and hope we don’t regret the decision come the end of the season

Given we have no wingers…

17 hours ago, Sonam said:

I'm not convinced County will stay in the league at the moment. For some reason I think teams like St. Johnstone will be a lot better this season. The team totally relied on Murray's impressive goals last season. Where are the goals coming from now?

After one game? 😂 how does it go again…

Sometimes I wonder if so called 'fans' like you just wait there with bated breath and  take that position just to say 'I told you so' when it doesn't work out.”

54 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Sometimes I wonder if so called 'fans' like you just wait there with bated breath and  take that position just to say 'I told you so' when it doesn't work out.”

Irony is a delightful thing

33 minutes ago, forkboy said:

Irony is a delightful thing

1 hour ago, StoneThrowAway said:

IMG_3990.gif

11 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Ronan Hale, some boy.

Looks like he’s going to be a vital player for us. 

3 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I hope to never see Brophy again. Terrible player. 

It just isn’t going to happen for him.  Another £100,000 wasted.   

4 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Was very relieved to see Hale’s last gasp goal. Looks a player, a grafter too. As for our midfield and defence…Yikes. 

No idea was Brown was dropped, he’s had a very good start to the season.

I shall just leave this here, from Andrew Petrie of the BBC.

Aidan Denholm drove them on superbly from midfield, offering the energy and endeavour that Ross Callachan used to provide. 

I was slightly surprised Hale didn't fancy the penalty himself considering he earned it.

Honestly kind of amazed County didn't have a first half lead, and also quite how neutralised we were in the second. Until the goal anyway.

You can already tell Hale is going to be vital for us in staying up.

4 minutes ago, forkboy said:

I was slightly surprised Hale didn't fancy the penalty himself considering he earned it.

Honestly kind of amazed County didn't have a first half lead, and also quite how neutralised we were in the second. Until the goal anyway.

You can already tell Hale is going to be vital for us in staying up.

It’s a lazy comparison, but I’m getting all sorts of Liam Boyce vibes from him.   A hat-trick of worldies can’t be far away.  

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

I shall just leave this here, from Andrew Petrie of the BBC.

did he ever f**king see Callachan play for us

24 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

It’s a lazy comparison, but I’m getting all sorts of Liam Boyce vibes from him.   A hat-trick of worldies can’t be far away.  

You know yourself its far too early for such talk!

Does Ronan Hale have any family in Dundee? Asking for next season.

In all seriousness, kudos has to go to Don Cowie, f**king massive hole to fill and looks like Hale could be the very man to do it.