Dundee vs Falkirk - League Cup 2nd round

Don’t see the point in Williamson. If you’re getting stickies on loan they should be fantastic, he’s just meh. Far rather have Robertson or Anderson on. French been good at RB but not a fan of Cammy at LB. Lyle Cameron my MOM so far.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Don’t see the point in Williamson. If you’re getting stickies on loan they should be fantastic, he’s just meh. Far rather have Robertson or Anderson on. French been good at RB but not a fan of Cammy at LB. Lyle Cameron my MOM so far.

Cammy's done OK imo. McMullan has been poor.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:

Yip the same daftie who is getting pelters on our own thread for saying we have always been seen as a unionist club, melt 

Our fans fly a Union Bairns flag, Harry. As I said it’s not my politics but unfortunately that’s what we are. I’m not a Unionist but don’t get angry at seeing the Union Jack in our end 

Just now, Fifespud said:

I think Williamson's been decent, been busy all over the pitch and has beat plenty of players, including creating a great chance by himself which Robinson should've buried.

Agree on French and see what you mean about Cammy, couple of slip-ups and again not having that left foot cross like Marshall.

Playing Kerr and Mulligan on the left hand side was a very weird one, both constantly just cutting inside instead of getting down the byline and putting a cross in. We've not played particularly well so happy to still be in it at this point. Cameron always looks good against us so it's no surprise to see him playing well again.